Future Events Is Ryokugyu going to " fix " Wano Country?

Worst

Custom title

So i made a thread a while ago where i was trying to see if we could predict what kind of Admiral Ryokugyu will be ( though i deleted it cuz i felt it deserves a little more effort ) but to super summarize it, the 3 main admirals are represented by primary colors and have a pure way of applying justice

Akainu - Absolute justice
Aokiji - Moral justice
Kizaru - Neutral justice

While the 2 new admirals are represented by secondary colors and their way of justice it's not pure but a mix of their " close " primary colors here a visual representation of it

Fujitora's way of justice for example is a mix between Aokiji's and Akainu's, he puts the safety of the prople on the first place, but doesn't hesitate to punish criminals ( and it's the total opposite of Kizaru's )

Following that pattern Ryokugyu's should be a mix of Aokiji's and Kizaru's and be the total opposite of Akainu's, so he should care about the people but also be chaotic like Kizaru which casually asked Sakazuki if he should go to Wano to stop Bm/Kaido, and in the same way Ryokugyu went there and probably barely bothered to let him know ( ot with the mission of rescuing the CP0 and just decided to take Luffy's head and get Akainu's approval out of nowhere )

But since he should also have Aokiji's moral once he will see what BP did to Wano and the suffering of the people and learn that the SHs saved them i wonder if Aokiji's moral ( he should have theoretically ) will lead him to actually help Wano and " cure it "

As u can see where he walks plants grow, we saw from the fight of Aokiji and Akainu's that they shaped punk hazard to their logia DFs element, so i can't help to wonder if Ryokugyu will do it as well to restore Wano to his greatness.....

He absolutely will be revitalizing Wano as he moves through it. Just look at Udon wastelands.

The thing is I don’t think he’ll do it purposefully. The color theory for the admiral being a combination of the others has never sat right with me because there’s no Akainu in Fujitora and I don’t think there’ll be any Aokiji in Ryokugyu.

I think it’s more of Complementary colors. As in Ryokugyus personality will be complementary to Akainus, Absolute Justice and Extreme Justice.

Just like Fujitoras personality will be complementary to Kizarus, where Fujitora doesn’t do anything excessive just like Kizaru.

Worst

Custom title
He absolutely will be revitalizing Wano as he moves through it. Just look at Udon wastelands.

The thing is I don’t think he’ll do it purposefully. The color theory for the admiral being a combination of the others has never sat right with me because there’s no Akainu in Fujitora and I don’t think there’ll be any Aokiji in Ryokugyu.

I think it’s more of Complementary colors. As in Ryokugyus personality will be complementary to Akainus, Absolute Justice and Extreme Justice.

Just like Fujitoras personality will be complementary to Kizarus, where Fujitora doesn’t do anything excessive just like Kizaru.
I see a lot of Akainu in Fujitora though and pretty much 0 of Kizaru

Last edited:

Worst

Custom title
Akainus thing is absolute Justice. He’d never let people go free.

Kizarus thing is unclear Justice, if a pirate can help him he won’t attack initially. Fujitoras the same except his is more moral.
Yea but that's the point of the color wheel, Fujitora's Justice is not pure like Akainu's so even if he has Absolute Justice in him and would 100% punish criminals ( which he did with Doffy despite him being a Warlord ) he would also have the moral of Aokiji in fact he was conflicted in what he should do, capture the man who saved the country ( which is and is not a criminal ) or look away ?

Akainu would have melted the sh** out of everyone without hesitation

Aokiji would have let the SHs handle the situation without hesitation

Fujitora did a bit of both.......

At least that's how i see it

Post automatically merged:

Look at Ryokugyu he's not here to take down Luffy bc he is a criminal and should be arrested but bc he's abig shot and wants to get Akainu's approval XD

Yea but that's the point of the color wheel, Fujitora's Justice is not pure like Akainu's so even if he has Absolute Justice in him and would 100% punish criminals ( which he did with Doffy despite him being a Warlord ) he would also have the moral of Aokiji in fact he was conflicted in what he should do, capture the man who saved the country ( which is and is not a criminal ) or look away ?

Akainu would have melted the sh** out of everyone without hesitation

Aokiji would have let the SHs handle the situation without hesitation

Fujitora did a bit of both.......

At least that's how i see it

Post automatically merged:

Look at Ryokugyu he's not here to take down Luffy bc he is a criminal and should be arrested but bc he's abig shot and wants to get Akainu's approval XD
And I don’t see it like that because in the end, Fuji refused to fight any pirate or revolutionary. Aokiji wouldn’t have let the straw hats handle the situation, he would’ve at least tried to to stop them from escaping.