A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
The problem isn't you poiting finger at the holy goddess

it was the fact that you refused to point that finger elsewhere after two people came to backup Flowa

what were you thinking? that three scums outed themselves D1 to save Flowa?

and not only that, you kept posting little things to undermine everything Flowa tried to do

you called the WU fake and doubted the Badger role

those are the problems
So? Now let me ask you some questions:

Do you know each other's roles? Did we get some kind of announcement for you guys? Also don't say Flower, because if her role went as per the IC route her alignment would be clearly written and seriously it'd stop all of the headache it's causing me.

Just because you got something from her how does that make her instant town? Also why does that make you guys town either? You yourself can be town for all I know. There is no proof until one of you flip.

But still I'll say it again, I am acknowledging the fact that she brought down one of the mafia.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

Do you know each other's roles? Did we get some kind of announcement for you guys? Also don't say Flower, because if her role went as per the IC route her alignment would be clearly written and seriously it'd stop all of the headache it's causing me.

Just because you got something from her how does that make her instant town? Also why does that make you guys town either? You yourself can be town for all I know. There is no proof until one of you flip.

But still I'll say it again, I am acknowledging the fact that she brought down one of the mafia.
nevermind

I

Indigo

it's not that i just got something from her lmao

i wouldn't be this confident based on just that

read between the lines Kagu

damn

DEA are the guys focused on catching drug dealers and stopping that shit

DEA would have characters like Hank and Gomez
DEA and police r the only ones who r town?

i very highly doubt my character would fit into either of those but i am town as well
tho i dont think that matters atm since lind claims hes DEA anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.