A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly glancing at Ultra's voters, I would also assume Baki, JDB and Adam have a fair shot at being scum tbh.

I could also see Nana being scum with the sheep voting last day phase, but not too sure there. I know she's busy currently, so I wouldn't push her too hard here.

Always.

It definitely did. Trust me, and I'll help lead this town to glory
Adam posts don't give off townie vibes, I don't trust him this round, JBD didn't post much so my opinion is null on him

What sheep vote? The vote that last like what 10 min when i was trying to catch up? I think u can do better than this lind
@Flowa @T-Pein™ i don't feel good about these players right now:

Kagurashii, Ekko, RippedCal

also, Hime claimed rbed, but said that didn't send an action (why?)

and there's Lind with that mech info, that could've been altered

just a few names for you guys
who claimed being rbed so far?
Maybe a hint about SK's role?
possible
That is a knife and walter white.
And that could be?

Adam posts don't give off townie vibes, I don't trust him this round, JBD didn't post much so my opinion is null on him

What sheep vote? The vote that last like what 10 min when i was trying to catch up? I think u can do better than this lind
who claimed being rbed so far?
possible

And that could be?
Lind is scum btw.
Potentially outed.
Be careful with him.
He is trying to get himself lynched b4 ekko here.

I

Indigo

I actually think Ekko might be Hector, and the PR thing happens to him from time to time

he could've also been baiting town vigs to explode with him if he was killed

Emil

Certified Memelord
All scum wanna lynch me and you got played xD.

Pity Drago had such a bad EoD. He played well until his messing up during EoD tbh.
who all was on ur wagon again?

this is a multiball, anyone can be on it and it doesnt say anything about ur alignment. both events r unrelated

who all was on ur wagon again?

this is a multiball, anyone can be on it and it doesnt say anything about ur alignment. both events r unrelated
Still pushing me with two players vouching for me and my play having gotten 2 scums, 3 if I was not messed with last night. Are you just open scumming now?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ekko has to be town dude

there's no way scum Ekko would make such an ass of himself on D1 right? lmao

getting Ratchet completely wrong, defending Ultra and maybe faking the PR?

dude's gotta be town

or at least i wanna believe so

:gokulaugh:
we'll talk about ratchet post game. i dont want to sully his name when he cannot talk, but i will not deny, i got annoyed for sure

this surely isnt the only reason u have for town reading me?

as for ultra, i haven't defended him as much as simply wanting to lynch ratchet. he was a derail to me. i read him more of an indie given the safe positions that he was taking, which is contrary to town ultra

in a hindsight, given that we have 3 mafia faction, its likely each faction is only 2 or 3 members, which may explain why the line between mafia/indie gameplay is very thin

Status
Not open for further replies.