A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
not adding Prof at all

and also don't like your buddy buddy with Cal and Lind so far
lets discuss this more. why do u have prof as town?

i dont think lind or cal are the lynch today. can u argue otherwise? they have been reasonable very far, even if i disagree with some of cal's takes

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don‘t have 100% evidence on Pein either, but the way he defended me and given his claim and hints which matches my role I believe him.
lol

at any rate, if u r this super confirmed u will be mafia kills sooner or later. if u guys r still alive by day 4/5 we will have issues

lets yeet scum for now then

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Btw given that Ultra had an anti claim kill ability and Drago didn‘t, each scum team likely only has one role capable of flavour killing.
If that's the case the Twins role would be the Cartel's version
Not sure what Gus' would be if it was not mike.
Victor? Tyrus? Gus himself?

Cause Gale would have no reason to have an anti-claim.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You lied about Ratchet giving you the PR.
this isnt a lie, because i said "i think" he gave me the PR, not i am 10000% sure he did.

You lied about me not being confirmed.
wtf is this even, how is that a lie. u are not confirmed. tpein is not confirmed. u just said u r not 100% sure on him? tf?
none of u is 100% confirmed. none can ever be 100% confirmed in a rolemadness game. at best i can say u arent today's lynch, which i said already. but u r and will never be 100% confirmed.

You defended obv scum Ultra.
thats not a lie. plus i wanted ratchet lynched, more so than wanted to defend ultra

You still go after confirmed Town.
look at the 2nd point above ^

You kept the Miller Passive a secret and wasted an invest shot.
not intentional. also its not a lie. i could of just kept it hidden today as well. the invest shot isnt town anyway

How can you look into a mirror and call yourself Town at this point?
none of the points u listed above r things town doesnt do btw

I probably should have waited before revealing my cards :emohiyo:. But it was just a 1-shot anyway.
Lol but that’s what I’m getting at.

Even if it’s not smart to immediately go for it that’s the most natural reaction. I’d have expected Ekko to immediately throw a vote on Sallu and tell him to get rekt not keep dragging out that he has dirt on him like he is lol.

Even if Ekko really thinks Sallu is scum he’s not acting like Town who nailed scum.

Lol but that’s what I’m getting at.

Even if it’s not smart to immediately go for it that’s the most natural reaction. I’d have expected Ekko to immediately throw a vote on Sallu and tell him to get rekt not keep dragging out that he has dirt on him like he is lol.

Even if Ekko really thinks Sallu is scum he’s not acting like Town who nailed scum.
Tbh Sallu also claims his ability bypasses immunities. Which would bypass Ekko‘s immunity to him anyway. One of them is confirmed scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw @Flowa @Dr_Professor83 @DoctorIndigo @T-Pein™ ... or who ever keeps saying i defended ultra

here is why i did not:

1. when mafia is defending a mate, first off, that mate has to pull themselves up a bit. not be a complete dead weight inactive like ultra was. defending a dead weight never works. always bus those.

2. when a mafia is defending a mate, it does not matter who they steer the lynch to. in my case i wanted to lynch ratchet the whole entire day pretty much and i stuck to that, no matter the amount of other potential wagons. i just wanted to lynch ratchet over ultra there. didn't matter to me what alignment ultra was. a mafia defending a mate will try to find any wagon they can hop on to do so.

3. i called ultra's lynch "suboptimal" denoting that it may work, and its viable, but its not the most optimal lynch. at least not in my view at the time, specially when hes not present to talk about it. in my eyes this was nothing but a resistance to ratchet, who displayed very poor defense by EoD.

Status
Not open for further replies.