A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You’re all over the board with the PR and miller shit, do you think this stuff disappeared from the thread? Your behavior after the fact is besides the point, you “indicated your alignment” without any help from me and I won’t respond to any more demanding bullshit from you :lusalty:
jdb i will ask this one last time

how is my behavior which you, and i quote, outlined as: "another patented Usopp meltdown" indicative of being town or mafia?

I

Indigo

i dont care what u buy bruv

im not the designer of the role

lots of stuff doesnt flow well in line with the show. like the hector giving out PR and this

roles r adjusted for the sake of the game

i belive my anti walter ability was intended for survivor gale, not town gale. but the role was not altered much, only the wincon did
I'm sorry then mate, you just look scummy to me

if this really happened, then you could talk to YTW post

This would be the weirdest most creative fake claim I’ve ever heard lol.
I think he is Gale, but scum

he is not afraid of anti claim kills because he is part of gus crew, mexican cartel already used a shot of that and we got rid of white power's anti claim kills with the Ultra lynch

he is bsing the indie survivor and then town change

Emil

Certified Memelord
I'm sorry then mate, you just look scummy to me

if this really happened, then you could talk to YTW post

I think he is Gale, but scum

he is not afraid of anti claim kills because he is part of gus crew, mexican cartel already used a shot of that and we got rid of white power's anti claim kills with the Ultra lynch

he is bsing the indie survivor and then town change
alright indigo lets discuss this further
we already have a flip from gale's crew in drago, correct?
look at my interactions with him. are we allined?

Also, if you can write a poem about Walter you could have left subtle hints about what was going on with your PR last day.

You could have also tried leaving subtle hints about yourself there to make Mafia think you‘re on their side and message you or sth which reveals them to you.

Not buying this one bit.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
jdb i will ask this one last time

how is my behavior which you, and i quote, outlined as: "another patented Usopp meltdown" indicative of being town or mafia?
If you pay VERY close attention, you might have missed this minor detail in the post you quoted:
You’re all over the board with the PR and miller shit, do you think this stuff disappeared from the thread? Your behavior after the fact is besides the point, you “indicated your alignment” without any help from me and I won’t respond to any more demanding bullshit from you :lusalty:

Emil

Certified Memelord
If you pay VERY close attention, you might have missed this minor detail in the post you quoted:
its not beside the point, IT IS the point

if u genuinely look at my behavior, you will try to draw a line between it being mafia indicative or town indicative. and that line can be backed out from facts that u can establish from previous games.

u just called out my behavior, but u did not established from anywhere whether this is town or mafia indicative. u just voted me for the behavior, WHICH you now say is BEYOND the point, so i wonder JDB, how is this vote of you genuine, if u r unable to:

1. back it by presenting facts that match my alignment to the behavior that i am presenting as scum or town indicative
2. call the whole reason that u voted me for "beside the point"

I

Indigo

Wasn't Gale a part of the plan to get Walter killed?
Like he was askin Questions about Walter's methods so he can eventually replace him?
:choppawhat:
Yes, 100%

he would've let Walter die

he did try to stall and give Walter a few more days and shit

but he always worked and admired Gus

Gus paid for his entire tuition lol

and he never had any problems with Gus' work

but there's nothing in the show that i could see him being town aligned

Emil

Certified Memelord
he was nice

but he would do anything for Gus and Walter

he has no reason to be town aligned

Gus paid for his entire life and he would do anything Gus asked for
hence the miller

when i said my role could be a miller in day 0

thats when yo tan said i'll change u to miller town in day 1

I

Indigo

concession accepted

now vote sallu/walter white
no concession here mate

i just don't wanna do this with you, i don't have the same patience as Ratchet to keep going in circles with you

i will just trust my reads, gut feeling and knowledge of the flavor

YTW even said he rewatched BB for this game i think

i don't buy a single fan of Breaking Bad making this game and giving Gale a Town Aligned role

indie at most

Status
Not open for further replies.