A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
no concession here mate

i just don't wanna do this with you, i don't have the same patience as Ratchet to keep going in circles with you

i will just trust my reads, gut feeling and knowledge of the flavor

YTW even said he rewatched BB for this game i think

i don't buy a single fan of Breaking Bad making this game and giving Gale a Town Aligned role

indie at most
it was intended to be indie

anyway, if we get a victor flip, im basically cleared yea?

well this is easy then

Gus would make sense to have an anti-claim kill btw
Since that's his whole thing compared to the other fellas that would be on his team

Todd actually fit anti-claim for yellow as well since he's very willing to get rid of witnesses
I‘m working with an Ekko-Drago-Lind scum team. Lind clearly favoured a Drago lynch over an Ekko lynch at night. Which only makes sense for the case Ekko has the stronger role.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i think my flip gives info

however, my flip should not come from lynch. it needs to come from a vig shot.

my role cannot be janitored and i'll leave notes after my flip in terms of a last will

Emil

Certified Memelord
I‘m working with an Ekko-Drago-Lind scum team. Lind clearly favoured a Drago lynch over an Ekko lynch at night. Which only makes sense for the case Ekko has the stronger role.
u cant be trusted to lead this town
glad i got walter b4 going down then

Emil

Certified Memelord
either way im gna be a distraction for the rest of the game. i approve of getting rid of me. u have my seal of approval

lets move beyond this.

hime
nana
prof
kagu
reborn
JDB
doddsy
adam

how many of these scum?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
its not beside the point, IT IS the point

if u genuinely look at my behavior, you will try to draw a line between it being mafia indicative or town indicative. and that line can be backed out from facts that u can establish from previous games.

u just called out my behavior, but u did not established from anywhere whether this is town or mafia indicative. u just voted me for the behavior, WHICH you now say is BEYOND the point, so i wonder JDB, how is this vote of you genuine, if u r unable to:

1. back it by presenting facts that match my alignment to the behavior that i am presenting as scum or town indicative
2. call the whole reason that u voted me for "beside the point"
Quote the post where I voted you, Usopp; you’re doing all this and you didn’t even fucking read anything I said, so find the post where I tagged YTW and said I vote for your lynch. Otherwise, don’t quote me anymore and expect me to respond to whatever else you’re saying.

This was Lind last night between Drago/Ekko:
Reading all your posts on Drago, I don't mind his lynch, but why do you think Drago would support Rej when I asked his slot to be vigged, despite Rej's minimal contribution that I've seen?

Feels like a weird remark to make from scum there even if it was buddying seeing as Rej had minimal contribution while I was there.
Then when you factor in Drago’s play around end of day with Ultra it would make sense if he was teammates with Ekko bc that would explain why Drago was doing that. It clicks into place why Drago was so weird about people voting Ultra if it was going against the lynch his scummate was pushing.

Bc before it didn’t make any sense why Drago was behaving that way around someone who isn’t his teammate as scum.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Remember the last time you were trying to discredit me like this?

Yeah, you were scum in the 3rd Weebs game.
You. Cant. Be. Trusted. To. Lead. This. Town.

as do i. i cannot be trusted either.

we r better off dead

u just milk the rest of the mech u got and then turn into ash too

This was Lind last night between Drago/Ekko:

Then when you factor in Drago’s play around end of day with Ultra it would make sense if he was teammates with Ekko bc that would explain why Drago was doing that. It clicks into place why Drago was so weird about people voting Ultra if it was going against the lynch his scummate was pushing.

Bc before it didn’t make any sense why Drago was behaving that way around someone who isn’t his teammate as scum.
They genuinely believed Ratchet was from the opposing team, didn‘t they? Which would explain why Drago started pushing the narrative that Ratchet could have also been scum. Could have been an attempt to give Ekko some wiggle room. But he didn‘t expect Yo to flip Ratchet EoD.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Quote the post where I voted you, Usopp; you’re doing all this and you didn’t even fucking read anything I said, so find the post where I tagged YTW and said I vote for your lynch. Otherwise, don’t quote me anymore and expect me to respond to whatever else you’re saying.
i meant shade me*
you said you "obviously" don't like me, but have not broken down where is that coming from.

answer the rest of the post JDB.

you have also voted me yesterday to get me out of my misery, but have never outlined where did i seem to be in one. i was enjoying the PR if anything. the vote in itself is unexplained until now, where u still fail to elaborate on your reasonings for not liking me, even tho you called it "obviously"

Status
Not open for further replies.