A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Why would he protect Ultra as town though? That makes even less sense.
Actually it makes more sense to protect Ultra as town in that scenario rather than as a scum mate to me. Ultra gained momentum and votes too fast. I highly doubt Ekko could have done anything to shift the wagon away from Ultra considering the consensus scum read of Ultra at the time.

Plus, Ekko actually prefers to bus in that scenario imo. His steadfast read of Ratchet being scum and tunneling him even then makes me think he could have been in tunnel vision.

Does anyone have a good reason why dofla wouldn't be a good lynch here?
I do have a slight town lean lol. His posts may not be as contributive, but he's too carefree and humorous here to be scum imo. Like he isn't even trying to blend in and I believe it's too early for anyone to just open scum in the game if they were scum in shoes.

Based on this I actually think he's townie who's just having fun or genuinely following his gut/read. I don't know if you see it in that perspective, but that's my take on his play for now.

Pero has been sheeping a lot and on a few occasions has just straight up parotted me. A little sus at this over having his own opinions. Do still have reasons to town read him though so this is another one I'm monitoring closely
I think this is one I actually agree with. Tbh while ISO-ing him, I actually liked how he handled the back and forth between him and Ratchet. It was about Ratchet vs Ekko happening every game and to be fair Pero held his ground quite well. He didn't fire back with an OMGUS and stated his opinion repeatedly which came off tonally good to me.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Kag seemed to be pretty focused on flower/ekko/ratchet and dismissive of everything going on, in her mind, by resolving one of these 3 it gives better read on everyone else, not sure i am fan of that mind of thinking to dismiss everything else, feels lazy. Also, not sure why she would read everything in the game but skip around 20 pages in between?
I don't really mind the skipping pages thing. I've done that before as town, but what's bothering me from Kagu's side is that she jumped on the Flower vote too quick without considering the possibilities around it imo.

This isn't unique to Kagu, though, I did have to quote her and tell her that Flower was the wrong vote simply because casing Flower as scum on the assumption that the reveal is fake is tinfoiling too much to push your read. At that point, I would rather leave Flower's reveal to a mechanical check if she fake revealed and move on. As for resolving slots with the Flower lynch, I agree it could have given us some insight into Ratchet, and Ekko whom she pointed out in her post.

In retrospect of Ultra's flip, this part of the post sticks out:
Figuring out Flower will also give us clarity regarding others like Ultra, SoulKiller, Gram, Adam, Indigo, Pein and BakiDou.

Ultra is someone who’s being targeted by both ratchet and flower so I don’t think they could be aligned.
She doesn't really say what the implications of the flip would be for Ultra. She leaves it open ended and moves on to others. Looking back at Ultra's flip and now this post, it wouldn't be far fetched for Kagu to be aligned with Ultra here.

Hime, man, weren't you around when I made my case on hime?
I may or may not have skimmed it.
I read it and did not jive with it.

Sallu, he town read me and nana and he only read around 20 pages, when i asked him what did i do early on to warrant a townie read early on he ignored, then i pressured him again later in the game and he said it was just a gut read and want to trust me, but what i find odd is before that he provided a read list of his 'town read' and left me and nana out of it and then shortly after stated i am town read cause of gut read, same for nana, but left it out of his read list. I found that odd.
Hmm, don't mind investigating this slot more. But this still keeps Sallu fully null to me right now.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
@Lindltaylor whats your preferred direction
Reading all your posts on Drago, I don't mind his lynch, but why do you think Drago would support Rej when I asked his slot to be vigged, despite Rej's minimal contribution that I've seen?

Feels like a weird remark to make from scum there even if it was buddying seeing as Rej had minimal contribution while I was there.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I'm not opposed to Drago, I didn't really notice it at the time but you are correct that seems kind of fake looking at the quotes

I am also not super interested in ekko at the moment. At least I don't think he's aligned with ultra, he is not likely to be that gung ho defending a teammate who isn't posting.

He could be another alignment still and thought ultra would flip town

I don't know about a dofla Lynch either. Mind I have no experience with him as scum, but I struggle to see someone troll as outright as he is
What are your reads of the players here currently?

Yes I think so too

I actually think he's the safest lynch here

But I also agree with soul that this is a good time to get one of the bigger fish that may be harder to lynch later. So I think voting Drago off is a good way to go

The drawback being if town we lose a stronger asset
When you go for the big fishes, there is always risk to be taken, but we shouldn't allow paranoia to cloud our actions, for we are fearless and aiming to take down the heart of mafia scum.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Elaborate on this lind, because this feels like shade for the sake of shading.
Sorry forgot to reply here. Essentially this is a continuation of your Hime read as I mentioned in that post of mine regarding the train you started on her.
Especially Dohawk spot, why in blue hell is he townie when he didn't make a single post by the time you made this read?
Here you asked why Pot had Dofla in his town list when Dofla had made no posts.
he probs town read LM and dofla subbed in for him
Hime said that since Dofla subbed in for LM, maybe Pot town read LM and thus put his sub Dofla there as well.
So you speak on behalf of pot now hime? since when?
I disagree with statements like these in general, but that's besides the point for now, you ask her why she's speaking on Pot's behalf.

>Soul asks why Dofla is a town read to Pot.
> Hime says since Dofla subbed in for LM, maybe Pot had LM in town reads and thus Dofla is there now.
> Soul asks Hime why she's responding for Pot.

All pretty straightforward here. Anyone can read this and there's nothing bizarre.

kinda feels like fake contribution from u ngl

did u miss the fact that dofla subbed in? if so, i dont understand this post towards me bc u make it seem like im jumping to pots defense by pointing out a simple piece of info that clears things up without having to wait for whenever pot comes back here

if u didnt miss dofla's sub in then i dont understand the question towards pot in the first place
u r capable enough to reach that conclusion on ur own without someone having to hold ur hand and walk u thru it
But she makes a good point here. What she said was the simple fact that Dofla subbed in for LM so Pot may have put Dofla in the town list 'cause he town read LM.

She only goes further to say that it sounds like fake contribution from you and that she's only trying to clear up a question you have without having to wait for Pot to come back.

You took this out of context to say that she was defending Dofla/LM slot (quoted below) which I don't think she did at all as you can see in her quotes to you.
Does not matter to me who subbed in or not hime. I asked a question to Pot. Not sure why you are interfering and answering on his behalf? if I am questioning a player it means I am trying to get an understanding of their mindset. LM literally did nothing to warrant a townie read. So why is he in the town pile ? Your defense on LM/Dohawk slot here is noted.
I'm sorry I don't see her defense of Dofla in the above quotes and don't know where you got the bolded from.

And then you said this:
Want me to assume a person conclusion or reason on why they town read another player? that feels like a stretch no? How you viewing it as someone holding my hand and walking me through it? this is actually very fascinating hime. Me asking people for their reasons on why they town read players is now considered that I should already know the reason of why that player town read that specific player when I saw nothing of them that warranted a town read?

It's maybe easy to do such thing and come to conclusions if you have TMI hime. You have TMI? I also find it fascinating that dohawk is the only one you defending here out of the other players I asked pot for explanation for his reads.
Okay, few things to note here:
1) She didn't ask you to assume anything. She gave you a probable answer which would be verified after Pot came online anyway. You literally added a negative tone to the post for no reason.
2) If you saw nothing about Dofla/LM to warrant a town read, you should be questioning Pot more, not Hime lol. You didn't even ask Hime about her read of Dofla/LM here.
3) You went on to accuse of TMI on dofla/LM, when again, she never defended Dofla/LM in her previous posts here.

She answers pretty truthfully again here:
ngl im not liking this post from u at all either
it seems like ur trying to revise what u had asked earlier to pot

u asked y he town read dofla despite dofla having no posts (emphasis on the no posts)
and i answered that

u did not ask y he town read LM, that is a completely different question entirely
if u want pot's reasoning for town reading that slot, ask him about his view on LM instead
my answer should have nothing to do with whether or not u decide to further question pot based on the info i just gave u

also yes, dofla is the one im defending bc u put emphasis on his slot

anyway i dont really understand this "aha!" on me town reading dofla bc i already publicly stated that i do a couple times
You asked Pot about Dofla and Hime just said that she thinks Pot put Dofla in the town's list because LM may have been his town read and Dofla subbed in for LM.

Then she said that you put emphasis on Dofla's slot and that's why she's defending the slot saying that she town reads him and stated that publicly before.

Okay, what is this obsession you have on dofla? I specifically wanted to see why he town reads dofla BECAUSE he made no posts. Why is he giving a free town read for such a player? makes no sense.
Come on, seriously? She literally said that since Dofla subbed into LM's slot, maybe Pot read LM town and that's why Dofla is put into town list.

There was no obsession there. You made it an obsession.
I don't care about LM, he is not in the game anymore, dofla is, so me asking him why he is town reading him is justifiable, because there is literally NOTHING at that stage that warrants such town reads, feels like he is giving town reads away like free candy.
Again, she didn't say it's not a justifiable question. She literally said that maybe Pot but Dofla in the list.... do I really have to repeat this? You blew the situation into something else entirely.

Why do you town read dofla hime? i been catching up and don't see a valid reason. I can angle shoot this but to make my own conclusions but want to see specific reasons on his town read.
Oho... where was this question in the beginning when she publicly stated that Dofla was her town read or even ask Hime what her read of Dofla was when she first responded to you.

You voted her after this. Like, you can definitely see that there's a clear problem regarding your progression of arguments here.

. I highly doubt Ekko could have done anything to shift the wagon away from Ultra considering the consensus scum read of Ultra at the time.
Have you seen Ultra's abilities?

Stealing one shots, janitor, day kill, refill.

Wouldn't you try to keep that? He wanted to lynch semi confirmed town over Ultra. There's no defending that. If it's really game with like 2-3 mafia teams, Ultra had only 2-3 teammates. So him getting lots of votes isn't weird at all since other scums could jump on him. And it's not like everyone voted Ultra. There were 3 people voting Ratchet, person Usopp wanted to cfd. If he's really town he needs to prove it somehow. We shouldn't just let it slide.

I have no problem with Drago lynch tbh. Or Dofla's. Thing is I already know Usopp will chime in with some elaborates D2 that will actively discourage people from voting him.

Sorry forgot to reply here. Essentially this is a continuation of your Hime read as I mentioned in that post of mine regarding the train you started on her.

Hime said that since Dofla subbed in for LM, maybe Pot town read LM and thus put his sub Dofla there as well.

I disagree with statements like these in general, but that's besides the point for now, you ask her why she's speaking on Pot's behalf.

> Hime says since Dofla subbed in for LM, maybe Pot had LM in town reads and thus Dofla is there now.

All pretty straightforward here. Anyone can read this and there's nothing bizarre.

But she makes a good point here. What she said was the simple fact that Dofla subbed in for LM so Pot may have put Dofla in the town list 'cause he town read LM.

She only goes further to say that it sounds like fake contribution from you and that she's only trying to clear up a question you have without having to wait for Pot to come back.

You took this out of context to say that she was defending Dofla/LM slot (quoted below) which I don't think she did at all as you can see in her quotes to you.

I'm sorry I don't see her defense of Dofla in the above quotes and don't know where you got the bolded from.

And then you said this:

1) She didn't ask you to assume anything. She gave you a probable answer which would be verified after Pot came online anyway. You literally added a negative tone to the post for no reason.
2) If you saw nothing about Dofla/LM to warrant a town read, you should be questioning Pot more, not Hime lol. You didn't even ask Hime about her read of Dofla/LM here.
3) You went on to accuse of TMI on dofla/LM, when again, she never defended Dofla/LM in her previous posts here.

You asked Pot about Dofla and Hime just said that she thinks Pot put Dofla in the town's list because LM may have been his town read and Dofla subbed in for LM.

Then she said that you put emphasis on Dofla's slot and that's why she's defending the slot saying that she town reads him and stated that publicly before.

Come on, seriously? She literally said that since Dofla subbed into LM's slot, maybe Pot read LM town and that's why Dofla is put into town list.

Again, she didn't say it's not a justifiable question. She literally said that maybe Pot but Dofla in the list.... do I really have to repeat this? You blew the situation into something else entirely.

Oho... where was this question in the beginning when she publicly stated that Dofla was her town read or even ask Hime what her read of Dofla was when she first responded to you.

You voted her after this. Like, you can definitely see that there's a clear problem regarding your progression of arguments here.
Man, it's fucking 4am here for fucks sake.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Have you seen Ultra's abilities?

Stealing one shots, janitor, day kill, refill.

Wouldn't you try to keep that? He wanted to lynch semi confirmed town over Ultra. There's no defending that. If it's really game with like 2-3 mafia teams, Ultra had only 2-3 teammates. So him getting lots of votes isn't weird at all since other scums could jump on him. And it's not like everyone voted Ultra. There were 3 people voting Ratchet, person Usopp wanted to cfd. If he's really town he needs to prove it somehow. We shouldn't just let it slide.

I have no problem with Drago lynch tbh. Or Dofla's. Thing is I already know Usopp will chime in with some elaborates D2 that will actively discourage people from voting him.
Despite the abilities, Ultra was in too much of a precarious situation to save imo. Even for a teammate, bussing would have been optimal. I don't see how Ekko would even try to save Ultra with a PR on him in that situation - fake or real. In fact faking it and trying to save him would be even more bizarre lol. As such, I'm willing to give Ekko another day to prove it. Also we've laid out everything about Ekko here so all the players would have read it.

I'm still going to ISO Drago here. His Rej defense keeps coming back to me. It's confusing me why a scum Drago would defend Rej in that situation even if it was for town cred.

You see my boy lind, it is a problem, because I am trying to resolve pot here not hime, me asking the dude question is to gauge if he is scum or not, because some of his town reads makes no sense. Jumping on another person behalf and defending him is never a good look, especially if it's to defend a specific person and assumes I should know that the person is townie, how am I suppose to know that?

No, it's not a good point, because LM did nothing that warrant his slot to be townie read to begin with and to give. So Dofla/LM slot is weird to give someone town read for it. Especially since his sub dofla literally did nothing to make LM slot look better. She assumes that I should know that the slot is townie, but how should I know that?

Huh? why clear up something that only Pot is suppose to know? how does this even makes sense? I asked pot to see his reasoning behind his reads to understand his logic. There is literally nothing hime can do here to clear up anything for me, because I am interested in Pot answer here and not her.

She was defending Dofla slot. Because she was bothered by the fact that I asked pot why he town read dofla, and she town reads dofla herself.

She didn't give me any answer to anything because once again I asked Pot and not hime, there is literally zero reason to town read that slot, and not sure where that negative tone you talking about is coming from. The explanation she made zero since, because she is entering assuming I should know that LM is town read by pot hence why dofla is town, but neither these slot warranted anything to be town read. So why is she defending this slot? she is coming under the impression that I am asking for the sake of asking.
That's literally why I asked POT to elaborate on his read, not have hime come and defend dofla to and somehow comes into the conclusion that I am unaware that dofla was not subbed in. Like what?

She did though, she literally went back and forth because I asked pot to elaborate on his reads and specifically the dofla read and she found issue with it cause she thinks that dofla is townie.

We must be playing different games if you think I made it an obsession, she was playing real bad there and felt TMI coming her way. She even was behaving strangely early on as well. You think votes would wrack up her way like that for the lol?

Did I really blow it out of proportion? or she made a simple read elaboration from pot into something that is not true and dug herself in the process?

Yes, I am definetly gonna start asking her questions because she forced herself into my radar, seen some sus stuff coming her way and needed answers, don't see the problem with this?

Yes, ofcourse because she did multiple stuff that warranted the vote.
>Coming at me with an agenda, assuming i don't know LM was subbed.
>Defending and speaking on behalf of pot.
>Her post felt like she had TMI

I don't see anything problem with the progression here, but you seem to see it in a different manner that is fascinating by itself. I remember you shaded ratchet as well for no reason and was also trying to shade me early on without wanting to understand the context behind things as well. I even pointed it out and you ignored it when you brought the timing issue regarding Gramm.

THE POWER OF ENERGY DRINKS NEVER FAILS ME!!! LET'S FUCKING GOOOO!!!

Not replying or moving forward with this by the way, I gotten mostly what I wanted from it and not interested in further tunneling from your part on something that is obviously not true. If you think I am scum then you can simply place a vote my way and call it a day, your slot will be resolved in following DPs, need to see more of you generally speaking. So far, not liking you so much. Although this post seems like you are trying to work your brain, which is a slight positive.

Oh I got a wallie message from Flower lol.

She states that she can send messages to people who quoted her WU. Anyways here is the summary of her Wallie since I am not sure I can quote all of it and post it here.

basically she says:

-that Ultra is a scrub and it was an easy catch
-Look into her wagon cause she believes there is scum there
-She is not fan of ekko and says that if he is town to get his shit together and stop game throwing
-Drago EoD looks horrible and he is probably scum
-Someone killed ratchet because they are either afraid of him or it's personal.
-Says that Ultra is shameful, and Cal is shameful as well for going after her, but she thinks he is town.

@Lindltaylor @Dr_Professor83 @RippedCal @Adam 🍎 @Doddsy @Charlie

fuck my life and the hangover

I read back and from what i can gather Drago and Ekko are prime sus. I also wanted to check Gramma if he bounced back after that rage quit but i need to make lunch now

Likewise i think ekko being pr needs to be solved but i am starting to believe he might be suicide bomber type of role here

fuck my life and the hangover

I read back and from what i can gather Drago and Ekko are prime sus. I also wanted to check Gramma if he bounced back after that rage quit but i need to make lunch now

Likewise i think ekko being pr needs to be solved but i am starting to believe he might be suicide bomber type of role here
Gramm didn't bounce back after that unwarranted rage quit yet, no lol.

Cause lets think about it

Ekko gets PR-ed just when the lynch was starting to switch from Ratchie/Flower to ultra.

You would think if Ekko is mafia himself he wouldn't PR himself unless other mafia did it
As for the reason why Ekko would fake PR - maybe to get leeway? Like hey guys this is what ratchet did to me vote for ratchet not ultra
And if Ekko is town why would mafia PR him? Why not let Ekko waste more time on ratchet?

Hence why i believe Ekko faked PR so that the lynch stays on ratchet and not switched. He wanted to play it as - he guys ratchet did this

However, if Ekko is hector salamanca i suspect he is suicide bomber and will guy who ever kills him or votes him or smthing like that.
If he aint hector, well shit okay then

SO imo we lynch Dragomir, shoot Ekko

Status
Not open for further replies.