A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Leans

Peroroncino - Scum
Jew D. Boy - Null, GTH + KMWT: Town

Nana - Town
Kagurashii - Town
Doddsy - Null, GTH + POME: Scum
Ultra - Scum
Pot Goblin - Town, for once
Ekkologix - Scum
DoflaMiwhawk - Town
Dr_Professor83 - Null, nothing to go on so I flipped a coin and it landed on Town
BakiDou - Town
hime - Null, GTH + SOMT: Scum
RippedCal - Town
Rej - Town
Zolo - Town
DoctorIndigo - Town
Flowa - Town
Adam 🍎 - Town
Reborn - Null, tickle in my throat says Town
T-Pein™ - Town
Grammaton - Town

TheKnightOfTheSea - Null, tickle in my throat says scum
SoulKiller - Town
Charlie - Null, nothing to go on so I flipped a coin and it landed on Scum
Dragomir - Town
Sallucion - Scum
Ratchet - Town

There would be 2 or 3 indies in this list but I'm not quite sure where to go on that yet.
Walk me through the bolded Pot.

Especially Dohawk spot, why in blue hell is he townie when he didn't make a single post by the time you made this read?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I don't like how Pot has been avoiding interacting with me. I called him scum early D0 but didn't react and after pressing him about his thoughts on my statement, he dodged it entirely. @Pot Goblin why are you avoiding interacting with me?
'Cause he doesn't like you.

I've uncovered Ratch and Ekko's masterplan to distance and control the thread as scum partners, so yes I've earned it.
You go into my town reads for having a good sense of humor lol.

@Sallucion since you are here and I am currently catching up, you never truly answered me. Why did you town read me when you were at the time only read around 20 pages or so. What exactly did I do to warrant a town read from you? You ignored this question multiple times already, so I really hope you answer it as I am catching up.

@Sallucion can u get me reads list pls
I missed a lot of D0, but for what it is now:

I do want to believe Flower and T-Pein, so I put them in my town read for now.
You are in my town read, because you're playing very different from last game where you played scum with me. I feel like you're way more active and trying to game solve, knowing what you're doing. It's just different from your scum game. In a good way.

Have to read the Ratchet vs Ekko to see which one I trust more, or maybe I do trust them both or neither of them.

I've seen some people talking about me being scum, but no one has been questioning me about anything or called me out on anyting.
For example: Pot and Ratchet both posted a list of their reads, and in both they put me scum. No clue why and I do feel it's kind of random read. For this they don't look that good in my eyes.

Kagura didnt put me in a scum list, but said I'm making her nervous. I havent done shit, and I don't really see how that makes you nervous tbh. Also kind of weird read.

@Sallucion since you are here and I am currently catching up, you never truly answered me. Why did you town read me when you were at the time only read around 20 pages or so. What exactly did I do to warrant a town read from you? You ignored this question multiple times already, so I really hope you answer it as I am catching up.
Oh that was just guts, because you were kind enough to help me out.
I know it's not a 'read', but I just want to trust you.

I did make myself read the first 40ish pages before bed.

I thought Fuji and Gram looked off.

Ultra reminded me a little of last game.

I thought Drago, Pero, and Cal looked Town. I thought Flower looked scum until the end and then she started to look more Town. Pot very slight town.

I read Ekko/Ratchet and I think everything Ratchet said was pretty much right. I also noticed Ekko lying about what started his Ratchet scum read. He said he scum read Ratchet 2 pages in originally and then said this:

Which backs up what Ratchet was saying that Ekko already had Ratchet as scum and retroactively came up with a reason why.

I’m still *mostly* null on both. Ekko has been wrong/saying a lot of things that don’t make sense but I associate that more with Town Ekko. The hang up for me with Ekko is it doesn’t actually feel to me like he’s as convinced Ratchet is scum as he says it is. He feels fairly hollow to me.

I’ve agreed with Ratchet but I can see him as scum sitting here all day and picking Ekko apart in the logic department while still being scum. He’s a null for me.

When they argue like this they’re rarely both Town. If I had to lynch one of them it would be Ekko for the inauthentic feeling strength of his read. I associate a deferent energy to him when he’s sure he’s caught scum than I picked up here.
I can sense townie vibes from this post.

Sigh.

@Ratchet @Ekkologix do you both enjoy arguing with each other? You both are convinced the other scum. What benefit is coming out of arguing endlessly? Are you going to somehow convince the other person that they're scum? I understand defending yourself in hopes of getting the other person to see you're town but you've been going at it for hours and from what I can see, literally nothing has changed. At some point y'all two need to stop and focus your attention on other things. You can't be seriously intending on arguing over and over for the entirety of this day phase.

Also, how are you two even finding the time to go at it like this? Y'all two are adults with jobs and shit, how are you able to post so much in so little time? It's not even been half the day phase yet.

Sorry, but this gotta be the fakest post I read so far in the entire game. Holy shit it reeks of fakeness. You can always just ignore it you know that right?

Like holy fucking shit. Watching y'all two argue so much is such a huge eyesore. Y'all two get literally nowhere and clog the goddamn thread. Shit makes me regret signing up and not want to sign up to any game where you both play in. It's nigh impossible to play a game where the same two are spitting venomal at each other for like half of the thread.

There is no way this frustration is genuine, this got to be fake. Feels like an over reaction as well, sure it's annoying they are both going at it for a while now, but it does not warrant this type of post mate. We don't enjoy it either but we move along and ignore if we don't feel like reading it.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Readin through the day phase again I'm likin Doffy a bit less as I didn't like how he responded to Ratchet
Could you elaborate here, Pot?

Is that so, now? Anybody else who's knowledgeable on Ultra's meta wanna confirm?
You played Weebs with him, and he was town there Drago. Dude was legitimately the most active townie with you and took control of the game fairly quickly.

You should know his meta.

Status
Not open for further replies.