A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what credibility, i had none to begin with
i don't need credibility to find scum

why r u measuring me with *credibility*

to you i should be an outed scum, finish me properly
I was still looking through your stuff to see if there was a chance you aren’t lying. But now I know for a fact you’ve said something that isn’t genuine.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I’ve made my preferences very public and I know we’ve had personal conversations about it. Which means you’re just making stuff up lol.
its literally in the scum chats. im not making anything up. u like being neighborizer the most. do u deny that?

Except I have done this.
sallu town or scum for you. make up ur mind. give me a definitive answer

And I have looked at them and I don’t see anything that makes it certain you’re unaligned. I saw Soul and T-Pein have D1 interactions last game that looked “probably unaligned” and they were.
lack of analysis is noted

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was still looking through your stuff to see if there was a chance you aren’t lying. But now I know for a fact you’ve said something that isn’t genuine.
isnt genuine is not the right word
"not thoughtful" is more accurate
which is hard NAI for me

keep scavenging on these weak NAI points prof. its kawaii

Emil

Certified Memelord
i now just have to beg yo tan to make the kill work

i'll take prof out with me if hes not bulletproof

after my flip walter white is outed for next day

i believe i have served my purpose

Emil

Certified Memelord
No dude. I know we’ve talked about this more than once and I know it’s a question you should know the answer to.

It proves you’re inauthentic.
r u sure u had these convos with me? i remember u like neighborizer the most. even in scum chats you say "who are these people in my town PM". it's not a lie, u made it become a lie. it was a rhetorical question, and u gave it an answer that makes it a lie.

why is this even part of the discussion? notice your insentience in attacking me in non solving manner / angle shooting / weak points. u arent approaching my slot from a genuine angle at all

Emil

Certified Memelord
btw since WW is an indie, u gotta be extra careful with analyzing his wagon tomorow. mafia will not hesitate to jump on it. find those genuinely interested vs those who arent by gauging player's reactions to sallu's claim today

where my head at rn

1) Peroroncino - lean town
2) Jew D. Boy - lean scum
3) Nana - null/lean scum
4) Kagurashii - null/lean scum
5) Doddsy - null/lean scum
7) Pot Goblin - lean town
10) Dr_Professor83 - lean scum
11) BakiDou - null
12) hime - null/lean scum
13) RippedCal - lean town
14) Rej - null/lean town
15) Zolo - null/lean town
16) DoctorIndigo - lean town
17) Flowa - lean town
18) Adam 🍎 - null/lean scum
19) Reborn - lean scum
20) T-Pein™ - null/lean town
21) oddoddfruit - null/lean town
22) Lindltaylor - lean town
26) Sallucion - scum

Reeee....

No, it's not lol.

Vote Lynch Lind.
I checked Lind last night and got he's not DEA or Police.
:cheers:

That's a good shot because I had Lind fairly town sided, especially thoughout the night lynch.

Impossible though. I am DEA. You were probably redirected or I was bus driven.
If this is the case, it sounds like we can rule out the redirect for the moment, why do you think you would have been bus driven? If someone did, who would you expect it to have been?

@Flowa @T-Pein™ i don't feel good about these players right now:

Kagurashii, Ekko, RippedCal

also, Hime claimed rbed, but said that didn't send an action (why?)

and there's Lind with that mech info, that could've been altered

just a few names for you guys
Why Cal?

Adam posts don't give off townie vibes, I don't trust him this round, JBD didn't post much so my opinion is null on him

What sheep vote? The vote that last like what 10 min when i was trying to catch up? I think u can do better than this lind
who claimed being rbed so far?
possible

And that could be?
What about Adam's posts give you that vibe? Do you have any examples?

I don't think that's Walter White @T-Pein™

would have round glasses

since he has hair, that would be season 1, and during season 1 he only has a shitty mostache, not a full beard like this

doesn't look like Walter
Looks like Walter from final episode IMO.

btw my vote was on ratchet not ultra. there is an error here

@Jew D. Boy @BakiDou @Doddsy why did u vote ultra?

specially you doddsy

ratchet was ur scum read and u voted for ultra when the wagon was this big

why?
I outlined my reasoning fairly clearly in thread I'm pretty sure. I was suspect on Ratchet right up until his death, but as I said previously I was pretty open to it being multiscum right off the bat so a scum's case on another potential scum was pretty open. Ratchet had the role factor in to a degree, which as I mentioned didn't clear him for me but still thought that with it factored in Ultra was the better option at the time.

Gale's entire life is to work for Gus

he even planned on letting Walter be killed once he learned the recipe

this doesn't make sense mate

Victor is such a side character when compared to Gale or Mike
Gale also shows up in Saul pretty much begging to work for Gus so I don't see how he would be town aligned in any real way.

town prof will actually trace back the cop invest and find out that sallu has absolutely no business investigative me, and deduce that sallu isnt a town cop

town prof will go back see my interactions with drago and make a clear cut statement that we r not aligned
What do you mean Sallu has no business investigating you?

Honestly I think we flip Ekko as soon as we can. If anything, Lind would be a more dangerous person to leave around but with what Ekko is saying then we could get more info on Sallu and we can't really have that be janitored or anything as that robs us of that info.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I outlined my reasoning fairly clearly in thread I'm pretty sure. I was suspect on Ratchet right up until his death, but as I said previously I was pretty open to it being multiscum right off the bat so a scum's case on another potential scum was pretty open. Ratchet had the role factor in to a degree, which as I mentioned didn't clear him for me but still thought that with it factored in Ultra was the better option at the time.
there is no traceable line of thoughts for it. can u point me at it?
What do you mean Sallu has no business investigating you?

Honestly I think we flip Ekko as soon as we can. If anything, Lind would be a more dangerous person to leave around but with what Ekko is saying then we could get more info on Sallu and we can't really have that be janitored or anything as that robs us of that info.
sallu has not displayed a scum read of me to investigate me. and even if he did, u can tell by the way he presented his result that hes not town.

agree on the second. i need to die asap for the game to move forward. ur not adding anything new to the table

there is no traceable line of thoughts for it. can u point me at it?

sallu has not displayed a scum read of me to investigate me. and even if he did, u can tell by the way he presented his result that hes not town.

agree on the second. i need to die asap for the game to move forward. ur not adding anything new to the table
I believe it was generally throughout my talk with Ratchet towards EoD.

I don't think it's out of the realms for him to have copped you, there was a fair discussion during the night lynhc about you and which way you might align, so I can see the shot being taken if legit.

If we do say he is Walter White, do you believe he did have the cop shot? I would imagine Walt would be indie as well so he could have a cop shot.

Wasn't really intending to add anything new just outlining my thought

Status
Not open for further replies.