A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
interested in your gameplan
Fine, my plan is this:
I’ll probably start quoting and tagging everybody to ask them questions they’ve answered already and challenging them because I don’t like what they say and then I’ll get lynched…I call it the Usopp Strategem, what do you think??

Emil

Certified Memelord
Fine, my plan is this:
I’ll probably start quoting and tagging everybody to ask them questions they’ve answered already and challenging them because I don’t like what they say and then I’ll get lynched…I call it the Usopp Strategem, what do you think??
i don't think thats how i play, but is merely your view of it, which i dont particularly care about. none really asked for your opinion on it

im trying to gauge whether this attitude of yours is indicative of any alignment. what i gather from it is you don't care to win or lose either way. a liability to whatever alignment you are part off. a shame really

Emil

Certified Memelord
If Rej was Hank he wouldn’t go around posting gifs and attracting attention on himself. He’s definitely trolling and we should definitely not have any assumption he should be the one doing any of these.

Anyways, another thing I’m not getting is why the mafia had to janitor Charlie. I mean, mafia generally janitors to steal roles. Charlie was already confirmed to be Skylar so it’s not like someone can steal his role to fake claim. I feel like Mafia wasted a janitor there. What do you think Lind?
can i have a read list from you aswell, kagura san

Emil

Certified Memelord
i've accepted getting lynched today fwiw

in the meantime work with me so i can leave a decent legacy for us to look at post flip

give a dying man his wish

Status
Not open for further replies.