A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because your bad play comment is just priceless now :milaugh:.

Question is, what are you? Town or scum?
I stand-by it, since I'm town and think you've played scummy af- don't reallly see what you've done this game. You eased your way into it with mech reads

You won't even tell me where your mech read on TP lies right now which feels like you're saving room for a pivot

I have reason to think TPein could be the one that targeted me end of day 1 so i'm still expecting an answer from you

I stand-by it, since I'm town and think you've played scummy af- don't reallly see what you've done this game. You eased your way into it with mech reads

You won't even tell me where your mech read on TP lies right now which feels like you're saving room for a pivot

I have reason to think TPein could be the one that targeted me end of day 1 so i'm still expecting an answer from you
Not happening.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

by targetted you do you mean that failed kill?

I

Indigo

we don't have mech reads on TP

we never claimed that all

i'm sure of Flower though, pretty fucking sure

all we can say for TP is that he came to backup Flower before even i did

and he has been backing up all the wagons and reads with his own stuff

so he looks like town lean

but we can't be certain

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
we don't have mech reads on TP

we never claimed that all

i'm sure of Flower though, pretty fucking sure

all we can say for TP is that he came to backup Flower before even i did

and he has been backing up all the wagons and reads with his own stuff

so he looks like town lean

but we can't be certain
He also said that he knows your role.

kinda, but also not

if he was town, he actually did the best he could in his situation

nobody was believing him and Town would have to use either lynch or town vig shots to get rid of that distraction

by using his own resources to off from the game he would be giving us a lot of info, saving our resources and protecting town from a possible convert character

i could see Ekko making this argument to YTW and him accepting it as not game throwing
ah
I see .

I'm willing to believe Lanji here. Even though I don't understand Gram's reaction now since SK and me weren't wrong about him not being Town.

But Lanji has little to gain from claiming Indie here with all the heat his predecessor has gained if he's scum, so I buy it.

I

Indigo

I'm willing to believe Lanji here. Even though I don't understand Gram's reaction now since SK and me weren't wrong about him not being Town.

But Lanji has little to gain from claiming Indie here with all the heat his predecessor has gained if he's scum, so I buy it.
I believe he could gain people from the squads knowing who he is so, they can call him up

but that's not worth it i guess

i'm inclined to believe him also

Status
Not open for further replies.