Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Jack The Ripper vs Hercules

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • Raiden Tameemon vs Shiva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buddha vs Zerofuku/Hajin

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
That was an amazing chapter. This is by far my favourite fight. Jack the Ripper vs Hercules. Jack deserved to win this one, he was so cunning and smart.
Jack has some of the BEST LOOKING POSES in this series..
Acts.. behaves like a "gentleman" while he's a psycho murderer....
That last move he did "Dear God" was one fucking awesome badass one
and I like how both characters had their own moment together at the end... Heracles showed him love... and Jack showed good emotions at the end... and true love and admiration to Heracles...
I also like the fact that the ONLY AUDIENCE who were supporting Jack was that same prostitute woman in his past... because she's the only one who knew him as a kid and how he was so much different...
Overall, yeah It's my favorite fight... Lubu vs Thor is my 2nd fav, Sasaki is 3rd, and lastly comes Adam vs Zeus comes at last... and Adam vs Zeus is fucking brilliant... it's just all the 4 fights have been so awesome... it's hard to choose between who's better and who's less awesome

I'm not catch up yet but.....

My reaction

I was screaming pretty much like Khan XD. The first win for humanity LOL.
The best part about Sasaki fight is without a doubt the Widespread Panels of Sasaki ENTERING the realms of Gods by being "unparalleled in all existance" by being able to scan "All creation"
That shit was HYPE AS FUCK
The dude observation haki was TOP NOTCH LOL

Surprise surprise another fucking banger of a fight. Jack is a genius and Heracles still choosing humanity even while fighting the "worst" of humanity:finally:

Also if were talking hype moments I'll nominate Kojiro calming Poseidon's wave just by pulling out his sword:steef:
Shit had the gods shook
It shook the gods so much lmao. They thought Kojiro is just some pleb, but when he pulled out that sword and calmed the waves, they realized he is powerful.

If you read Romance of Three Kingdoms Lu Bu and Three brothers were enemies(Liu Bei, Zhang Fei and Guan Yu)
I have heard a lot bout this at this stage, if i find a good source i will give it a try.
Also every time human loses Brunhild will lose a sister which add more tragedy to this manga
Yeah that's add more weight to the story And Valkarie sacrifice.

I have caught up to the end of Poseidon fight, its really quite good so far.

N

NeutralWatcher

I have heard a lot bout this at this stage, if i find a good source i will give it a try.

Yeah that's add more weight to the story And Valkarie sacrifice.

I have caught up to the end of Poseidon fight, its really quite good so far.
Romance of Three Kingdoms is similar to Kingdom manga. Both of their stories take place during ancient China. Unlike Kingdom manga there are no main characters in Romance of Three Kingdoms.

Kojiro vs Poseidon is an interesting fight. It's amazing the first victory of someone who has never won in his life is against God. It's also humanity first victory which makes Kojiro's win even more amazing.