General & Others If an admiral can solo a Yonko crew, One Piece is meaningless

If you send 3 admirals after one Yonko crew then who’s defending HQ from the other 3 Yonko?

So many people praise OP’s world building yet also don’t understand it apparently.
except they have 4 Admirals in total including FM, Akainu was Soloing whole Yonko Crew and now Ryukogyu beat the top ones without difficulty, sending 2 Admirals along with 10VA and few captains/Ships could bring down a Yonko and at the same time they could defend HQ with more than enough force to beat a Yonko + they could use shichibukai for defeating yonko :kriwhat:
Post automatically merged:

Why doesn’t the US just wipe out North Korea even though it’s military is arguably a hundred times more powerful?
the US also didn't capture Kim's son and provoke him to a fight but marines did, Marines wanted a fight with Yonko, and they still do they want to wipe out Yonko

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
If you send 3 admirals after one Yonko crew then who’s defending HQ from the other 3 Yonko?

So many people praise OP’s world building yet also don’t understand it apparently.
The Admirals in One Piece are designed for defense, not offense (same way with the Shichibukai). Remember what white/black mask CP0 man who Kaido stomped said early on in the Raid? How it was best for the WG/CP0, if the pirates killed each other? That's what the WG wants. The MARINES want to stop piracy and the Yonkou. The Gorosei want order, and to not risk losing anything.

Look at Thriller Bar, look at Sabaody, look at Marineford, look at Dressrosa: all of the Shichibukai and Admirals sent were sent to defend (Moria/Charlos/the Marines as a whole/Doflamingo). The Admirals aren't running around hunting Yonkou normally, that's why Green Bull's actions are so ridiculous.

The Admirals are designed to serve the Celestial Dragons as their bodyguards. That's why Garp wants nothing to do with becoming an Admiral, because he despises the idea of serving a bunch of child trafficking and abusing scum.

The Celestial Dragons would NEVER risk their asses by sending out all three Admirals at once. Really interested to see how Ryokugyu feels about the Celestial Dragons, honestly. Probably hates their guts, if they like starving kids. Imagine being Garp and realizing your "superiors" never even wanted to destroy piracy in the first place. Gut wrenching.

They just send three admirals as a guarantee to take down a Yonko and all its crew, a week later they rest and destroy another one and so on.... But this system has been maintained for decades in something that can end in a month . One Piece is shit
how much will people overblow the fact that we saw one admiral taking two yc as is if it meant being able to take down a yonkou?

when whitebeard fought in marinfored there was
- 1 yonkou
- his crew with 14 commanders
- 43 other crews that form his fleet

this is what a yonkou means in the power balance of the word when you say marine+shichibukai=yonkou.

people are reacting to this chapter as if king and queen alone form the entire beast pirates, the entire fleet that obeys kaido and they also replace kaido himself.
this is the most exaggerated response i ever seen. when bartolomeo neg diffed a vice admiral people were also claimed the mugiwara fleet could defeat the marines?

They just send three admirals as a guarantee to take down a Yonko and all its crew, a week later they rest and destroy another one and so on.... But this system has been maintained for decades in something that can end in a month . One Piece is shit
I've known for a decade that 2 admirals alone defeat a whole Yonkou crew. My view of an admiral against commanders was just exactly like what we saw with ryokugu lol then between the 2 completely fold the Yonkou

First of all, Greenbull didn't take down the entire crew, the flying six, numbers and Jack weren't there. Second, King didn't have his sword with him while queen didn't have his plague. Third, the beast pirates are the weakest Yonko crew (which I've been saying for three years), he can't do that shit with other crews. Try to do that shit with Luffy, Sanks and Blackbeard's crews, Greenbull would be handed Ls left and right. And last but not least, that Scene was mostly for hype, Oda didn't even show what happened there, Oda just had to hype up Greenbull somehow, and beast pirates were the only available target. Imagine if Greenbull was injured or pushed to high diff by the beast pirates, that would dehype Greenbull pretty badly. So with all do respect to all Admiral fans, it was a necessary sacrifice for Greenbull's hype, in any other situation he would be pushed at least to mid diff, let alone if he was up against someone more powerful like Shanks' crew.

how much will people overblow the fact that we saw one admiral taking two yc as is if it meant being able to take down a yonkou?

when whitebeard fought in marinfored there was
- 1 yonkou
- his crew with 14 commanders
- 43 other crews that form his fleet

this is what a yonkou means in the power balance of the word when you say marine+shichibukai=yonkou.

people are reacting to this chapter as if king and queen alone form the entire beast pirates, the entire fleet that obeys kaido and they also replace kaido himself.
this is the most exaggerated response i ever seen. when bartolomeo neg diffed a vice admiral people were also claimed the mugiwara fleet could defeat the marines?
Until what you say makes sense. Oda may have created the concept of Haoshoku, but he doesn't think of minions as such rubbish. For example, Jinbei is pretty much at the commander level, but the random minions were preventing him from winning WW. But admirals have broken AOE, they can clear tens of thousands of minions in one move. Queen and King represent 50% of Kaido's military power, and it's not the least bit difficult to argue that King can solo Kaido's crew (without Kaido obviously) as well.

If we are very generous, King and Queen gave an average difference at most to GB, he can beat the entire Kaido crew. Just like in WC, it was said that BM can beat his entire crew.

First of all, Greenbull didn't take down the entire crew, the flying six, numbers and Jack weren't there. Second, King didn't have his sword with him while queen didn't have his plague. Third, the beast pirates are the weakest Yonko crew (which I've been saying for three years), he can't do that shit with other crews. Try to do that shit with Luffy, Sanks and Blackbeard's crews, Greenbull would be handed Ls left and right. And last but not least, that Scene was mostly for hype, Oda didn't even show what happened there, Oda just had to hype up Greenbull somehow, and beast pirates were the only available target. Imagine if Greenbull was injured or pushed to high diff by the beast pirates, that would dehype Greenbull pretty badly. So with all do respect to all Admiral fans, it was a necessary sacrifice for Greenbull's hype, in any other situation he would be pushed at least to mid diff, let alone if he was up against someone more powerful like Shanks' crew.
I would very much like to agree with you. But that's an excuse, script... we have other facts in Marineford to prove that admirals = Yonkou. Big Mom can beat her entire crew based on the manga and you'll hardly see her having a majority of votes in an X1 against any admiral. Plus, King and Queen can solo Kaido's crew (without Kaido and themselves obviously). Katakuri+Cracker can also lead the rest of Big Mom's crew to an extreme difference. There is a massive level difference in One Piece from one tier to another. Yonkou admirals are extremely stronger than commanders, commanders are extremely stronger than executives...

By the way, King and Queen quickly recover for being Zoan dino, as Jack and Ulti several times return to battle after heavy damage. A week is enough time for them to recover at least 50% of their HP bar, being able to fight normally. King has never been seen using his moon wings to fly, Queen Germa's powers are genetic enhancements, he doesn't need weapons for that, King doesn't rely on his sword to fight.
Post automatically merged:

Wow im suprised OP has shitty Power system
Was always

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
When are y’all going to hear me very clearly on this:

The World Government does not want to remove the Yonko. The World Government wants to maintain the power balance, and the Yonko’s existence maintains that power balance.

This really isn’t that hard to understand, the One Piece Government mirrors irl governments who use world conflicts to solidify their rule. The U.S. for example, fights a “war on drugs”, but does not want to win the war on drugs, because the existence of the war on drugs allows those in power to pursue various agendas using the drug war as a tool to motivate the people. The Government in One Piece is written (in some instances poorly) to mirror irl governments that do this. The existence of the Yonko maintains the balance of power, the balance of power allows the World Government to keep the citizenry complacent which allows them to solidify their own rule.

Why else would the Gorosei order CP-0 to prevent Luffy from defeating Kaido lmfao, Oda is spelling this shit out for us in very clear language.

The Marines can eliminate any Yonko they choose to quite easily, but the Government itself (who orders the Marines) do not want that to happen.

I would very much like to agree with you. But that's an excuse, script... we have other facts in Marineford to prove that admirals = Yonkou.
I'd agree Big Mom=Admirals, but prime Whitbeard and Kaido>over any Admiral. Although I don't believe in power levels but based on the narrative Yonko>Admiral still stands. When it comes to Shanks, Blackbeard and Luffy, we will have to see how Oda shows them against Admirals.
Big Mom can beat her entire crew
Yes, but that would at least be Mid diff, also Meme's crew is the second weakest Yonko crew, Katakuri is the power house that puts them above the beast pirates. And as I said, nobody can do what Greenbull did to BP with Luffy, Shanks and Blackbeard's crew, let alone to full Whitebeard crew with Oden, Ace and Blackbeard in it to name the few.
Yonkou admirals are extremely stronger than commanders
Depends on the commanders, I can bet you that Zoro, Beckman and Shiryu are stronger then other commanders, let alone Oden or Ace if he survived the war.
commanders are extremely stronger than executives...
It depends, WsW wasn't that far away from Jack or Queen, I'd even say that WsW was very close to Jack.

Last edited: