A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

To be fair, i don't think the amnesiac needs to be someone who had it in the show

it could just be a random role that YTW decided to leave it open so that he could balance the game out later on if he felt a faction was being rekt too fast

so maybe amnesiac turned into town or los pollos hermanos crew

To be fair, i don't think the amnesiac needs to be someone who had it in the show

it could just be a random role that YTW decided to leave it open so that he could balance the game out later on if he felt a faction was being rekt too fast

so maybe amnesiac turned into town or los pollos hermanos crew
Mafia seems OP already...

Not my problem.
You didn't out me.

*shrugs*

You go way up the scum list tho.
if its not ur problem, y butt in?
besides if u believe that me asking nana to reveal who it was will lead to a townie death and u r town, then it is definitely ur concern as well
town arent indies, town deaths affect us all so its kinda weird ur suddenly backing out of this and painting it as a problem that only applies to rej

ur going way up my scum list as well

besides if u believe that me asking nana to reveal who it was will lead to a townie death and u r town, then it is definitely ur concern as well
town arent indies, town deaths affect us all so its kinda weird ur suddenly backing out of this and painting it as a problem that only applies to rej

If you think he’s scum let me kill him
:peperain:

You already did it.
I did try to stop it from happening
Just like I said
Not my problem now
Talk to rej not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.