A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Legend of Hector Salamanca
Day 2 has Ended!
Sadly the Town won't know what or who they voted and lynched. @Lindltaylor [Janitored] is dead.
Janitor flip was brought and used to unflip the Janitor role.

@Lindltaylor
You are Hector Salamanca

Family is All. Family is everything.

Old Senile Passive- 70 year old retired Salamanca is assumed harmless by DEA, Gus Fring and everyone. As such he is immune to Invests.

DING!! DING! DING!
Hector will targets players every day phase. They will be restricted to post only Ding sounds rest of Day Phase(12hours).

Silent Observer - Hector stays quiet but he observes sees everything. Hector will target a player and watch players that visits the player.

Old School gangbang Mexican-
Fuck You!Suck My! Farts Hector had spent 17 years in prison never corporating witg authorities. They will get nothing from him in his death. Hector role will be janitored if he's lynched or killed by DEA at night.

1X Wolf Kill- If Hector is the last or 2nd Last Cartel alive, he can chose 2 targets during the day. The two targets will go at each in rps match the one who loses will be redirected/Visit Hector at night. Hector finger push will super kill that player and everyone else that chose to visit Hector this night.

You win when all threats The Cartel Mafia are eliminated.

I

Indigo

Day 2 - vote count 2 (up to post #5000)

Votes:
Lind - >> Kagu > Sallu
Indigo - >> kagu > Lind > Lind
Pero - >> Kagu > lind > Lind
Ripped - >>
Baki - >> Lind
Pot - >> Lind > Unvote > Lind
JDB ->> Lind > Unvote
T-Pein->> Lind
Kagu - >> Lind
Prof->>
Hime - >> Sallu
Nana - >> Lind > Lind
Reborn - >>
Zolo ->> Lind > Lind
Adam ->> Sallu > Hime > Lind

Count:
Lind = 9 (Indigo, Pero, Baki, Pot, T-pein, Kagu, Nana, Zolo, Adam)
Sallu = 2 (Lind, Hime)
Look it here boys

RippedCal, Prof, JDB, Hime, Reborn, Doddsy

I

Indigo

y is lind being voted?? tf
YES IVE BEEN DEFENDING HIM

i dont think hes scum and he literally got investigated this dp and confirmed town so what in the world is this??

scum is 100% voting him rn, townies
get ur votes off lind, hes literally been investigated as town this dp what is going on??

plus he claimed character, mafia is going to off him soon anyway, y waste a lynch there?
not looking good at all

:sanjismug:

Prof, you're not indie lmao

you're scum in the same team with Lind

you knew
Dude Kagura has by full role lol.
He is part of the cartel's mafia.

He also has a secondary wincon of eliminating bounty players.
I really didn’t know what Lind was and I still have no idea why he’d lie about something so silly and get himself wrecked lol. If I was in a chat with him I’d never let him do that 💀

I

Indigo

I'm fairly sure I'm gonna be able to accurately read Sallu, cant wait to find out kek
I'd leave Sallu for now then and just let him resolve later. Think the guy looks bad on play but no sense offing him if more clarity on his slot will be forthcoming
Leave Sallu til next phase after we see the WUs imo
Doffla better IMO

Sallu has info forthcoming- may as well wait
I still think the best course is to leave Sallu alone right now with the forthcoming info on his slot

would feel silly if ekko flip revealed something that could have helped his cause and we'd lynched the guy and flipped him town
Doesn't look good for Sallu how much RippedCal was obsessed with lynching Lind or anyone besides him

seems like last DP was a battle between lynching Sallu and Lind, Lind was Hector

and RippedCal is from the Los Pollos Hermanos Mafia, so Sallu would be Gus, a poisoner

Status
Not open for further replies.