Votes: 6 21.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
I was told by a hell of a damn lot of sanjitards and fake kidd/law/killer and shanks fans that King bled from Marco's attacks and he also got knocked unconscious, what happened?

:ihaha: :ihaha: :ihaha:
:cheers:

Also, do you know how many Lanjitards are still claiming that Lanjino held back both King and Queen at the same time after King beat Marco? Imagine if TOEI reveals what really happens is King bullying Lanjino again and ordering Queen to chime in this time. :suresure:

Not even close. The "storyboard" didn't suffer.

It was close but leaving out crucial details due to bias isn't the route to go.
??? The details weren't terribly crucial.

Stuff like Queen getting slashed in the face(a slash which immediately disappeared in the next chapter) as opposed to getting more straightforwardedly kicked more naturally follows on from following the manga's storyboard(which already sort of implies that Marco is going to be do a more straightforward kick anyway).

When I say it tried too hard to follow the manga I mean that there were some scenes which would have flowed better if the storyboard didn't feel the need to perfectly recreate "action panels" from the manga. Like, Marco dodging Queen's laser felt slightly awkard because they were clearly going for exact recreation, same for King being thrown into the building by Marco's attack. It would have been better if they didn't bother trying to "recreate the action shot".

S

stealthblack

Here we are, manga and anime has shown us Marco's peak, anyone can blitz and ragdoll a jobber like Queen but he can't scratch King. From now on I won't entertain anyone that has Marco equal or above King, he needs hybrid just to hang with no haki, holding back base King. kingufy
Anime in Noncannon

??? The details weren't terribly crucial.

Stuff like Queen getting slashed in the face(a slash which immediately disappeared in the next chapter) as opposed to getting more straightforwardedly kicked more naturally follows on from following the manga's storyboard(which already sort of implies that Marco is going to be do a more straightforward kick anyway).

When I say it tried too hard to follow the manga I mean that there were some scenes which would have flowed better if the storyboard didn't feel the need to perfectly recreate "action panels" from the manga. Like, Marco dodging Queen's laser felt slightly awkard because they were clearly going for exact recreation, same for King being thrown into the building by Marco's attack. It would have been better if they didn't bother trying to "recreate the action shot".
Nah that's not what I referred to when I said bias.

However I disagree. I love seeing exact shots from the manga. It was flowing perfectly. Not sure what you're criticizing. Marco dodging did not feel awkward and the scene was well animated.

Your issue aren't really issues. Just your own personal preference. Nothing felt clunky or awkward imo and most fans.

The markings disappeared because of queens regen. Displayed many times.

Marco isn’t healing ANYONE. Does no one have reading comprehension?
The flames burn up the physical stamina of the person their on in order to raise their temperature. They literally say it again in this episode.
OK true but it's his flames that are doing it and he have to keep it on everyone thats a serious feat while holding everyone

Nah that's not what I referred to when I said bias.

However I disagree. I love seeing exact shots from the manga. It was flowing perfectly. Not sure what you're criticizing. Marco dodging did not feel awkward and the scene was well animated.

Your issue aren't really issues. Just your own personal preference. Nothing felt clunky or awkward imo and most fans.

The markings disappeared because of queens regen. Displayed many times.
Don't get me wrong, I really liked the scene. Tu Yong Ce is one of my favourite animators on the series, and I'd say probably the best regular animator in Wano based on quality and quantity. I think this scene is excellently animated, I do however, have some problems with how some parts flowed, and the compositing choices in some parts were odd(namely that first phoneix brand, they for some reason blurred the impact frames of the attack hitting Queen and it does feel like it marred the scene a bit).

Also, Queen doesn't have regeneration. Never did. Oda is just not consistent with battle damage and never has been.

His crew INVADED their island and KIDNAPPED one of their saviors to KILL him in a convoluted scheme.
The Minks invading WCI was a justified response.
Pero then pinned down Pedro and tried to kill the strawhats.
The minks keep acting like Peros beat a helpless Pedro then executed him with nukes lol. Peros was brainwashed by Roger. This was his Jihad

I see Zoro fans be shitting on Marco for not seemingly doing any damage to King but then conveniently ignore this:

Law saving Zoro's ass from Yonko attacks. Twice.:kawak: Law fans eating good.

Don't get me wrong, I really liked the scene. Tu Yong Ce is one of my favourite animators on the series, and I'd say probably the best regular animator in Wano based on quality and quantity. I think this scene is excellently animated, I do however, have some problems with how some parts flowed, and the compositing choices in some parts were odd(namely that first phoneix brand, they for some reason blurred the impact frames of the attack hitting Queen and it does feel like it marred the scene a bit).

Also, Queen doesn't have regeneration. Never did. Oda is just not consistent with battle damage and never has been.
You're trying so hard to sound smart and valid. You aren't. Odas consistent enough with damage for everyone.
Queens regened from burns to kicks. You crying doesn't change this.

Yes odas not the most consistent with damage. But he doesn't just completely ignore all previous damage.

That's where you fucked up.

Queens the only one this happened to. Show me others in wano

Honestly I'm not gonna go back and rewatch the scene but you're kinda flopping on your position. First you're crying about the choreography and it feeling awkward. Now you're crying about there being a blurry impact scene?

You're trying so hard to sound smart it's ridiculous. Stop fuckin quoting me. I'm half asleep reading your dumbfuck cry baby ass post. You're wrong. Stroke yourself off with another low faced mouth breather and stop bothering me.

you mean the marco that flew to wano, clashed with big mom, healed fodder then stalling 2 people with over 1b

also he literally said he was stalling not trying to win, learn to read
You remember what happened to marco after facing queen and king right ? Got trashed.
Post automatically merged:

he did in the manga, with blood dripping as shown in the panel above your post.
Zoro fanboys at Toei aren't canon if they ignore the source material lol.

Giving Luffy a nap scene to recover while they add in filler attacks and filler determination from Zoro (when they were all dooming aside from Luffy in chapter 1008) is dumb.
Brah king had just few drop of blood. You talk like it's à big achievement lol, onigiri zoro did the same.
You saw what happened after.

You're trying so hard to sound smart and valid. You aren't. Odas consistent enough with damage for everyone.
Queens regened from burns to kicks. You crying doesn't change this.

Yes odas not the most consistent with damage. But he doesn't just completely ignore all previous damage.

That's where you fucked up.

Queens the only one this happened to. Show me others in wano
The damage was simply not significant.

If the damage isn't significant, Oda doesn't draw it.

Queen does not have regeneration and is never stated to have had it. Oda not drawing battle damage is not the same as regeneration.

Zoans do not have a healing factor. They are just incredibly tough. That is all. This is just your head canon.

Honestly I'm not gonna go back and rewatch the scene but you're kinda flopping on your position. First you're crying about the choreography and it feeling awkward. Now you're crying about there being a blurry impact scene?
No, I mean, I'm actually complaining about a genuine compositing thing that I noticed. I think the blurry impact frames were jarring, considering the impact frames for later one didn't have the blur.

I'll provide examples.

This is from Marco's phoniex Brand. You can see that there is A LOT of blur on those frames, and I think that detracted from the impact of those frames. They just didn't look good due to the compositing(not the fault of the animator at all I think).

Its a bit inconsistent throughout the scene, but generally, later on, we get scenes which don't have a blur that intense and I reckon look much better because of it.

This is not to say they don't apply effects to the impact frames generally. The first image of this batch is from King slashing Marco's wing and you can see glow being applied to the frame, but its nowhere near as egregious as in the above examples.

I'm just sort of confused why they were inconsistent with the compositing decision.