Votes: 6 21.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Only the idiots that deny what's on panel and the author's intent come in to these threads to cry about the anime, it must suck to spend so much time and energy creating narratives about characters being distracted, cheerleading or papercuts only for the anime to show otherwise, some of them probably use the anime to say that Katakuri is super fast because of the animation. :kobeha:

It's easy to draw blood from Queen. Even chopper was doing it. Marco looked pretty good against both. He handed two goo attacks on both.
Even the wing slash from King was simply ignored. Toei is doing the fights good by adding little bits of meat to help with the flow.

I feel bad for Peros, he genuinely hasn't wronged any of the minks.
His crew INVADED their island and KIDNAPPED one of their saviors to KILL him in a convoluted scheme.
The Minks invading WCI was a justified response.
Pero then pinned down Pedro and tried to kill the strawhats.

Man, how can you not love Marco's VA. Seriously can't get enough of it. I'm expecting him to shout Bankai at any time.

I think the animation wasn't fluid enough for Marco's attacks. The impact looked great but at some point mid air it felt he froze for a second. Also why tf did Marco kick Queen in the stomach?

Anyways the anime shows well how much Marco was tired before he went 1v1 with King.

@Albino 👑 Marco clearly giving it his all and barely fazed King

What happened before this page?:pepebusi:
Post automatically merged:

Man, how can you not love Marco's VA. Seriously can't get enough of it. I'm expecting him to shout Bankai at any time.

I think the animation wasn't fluid enough for Marco's attacks. The impact looked great but at some point mid air it felt he froze for a second. Also why tf did Marco kick Queen in the stomach?

Anyways the anime shows well how much Marco was tired before he went 1v1 with King.

Isn't he the one who voiced Saint Seiya

I didn't watch the episode but i don't think using the anime is good at all to scale any character lol
Like wasn't batman od as hell in the anime lol

Well i think it's different because the batman thing was completely filled in by the anime. The anime is the only source we have to fill in what the manga left out
Eh i don't really agree tbh especially when it comes to one piece fights
Alot of the times the portrayal and feats of characters during fights completely give off a whole different vibe in the manga vs the anime

Marco isn’t healing ANYONE. Does no one have reading comprehension?
The flames burn up the physical stamina of the person their on in order to raise their temperature. They literally say it again in this episode.
Marco healing is the go-to excuse for him to be exhausted, every week someone says that Marco is healing the alliance when he didn't heal anyone, he used his flame one time and since then people have been dying left and right because he hasn't even done it again. :phoenixmarco: