Votes: 6 21.4%
  • 2/5

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 1/5

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 0/5

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Marco vs King and Queen is being talked about here for all the wrong reasons.

It was a really freaking well animated scene.
It was quite cool, although they did blue bird differently then how (I think) it was done in the manga.

The music choice was really cool too.

I’m sure anime only’s will appreciate the scene more than us powerscaling obsessed spoiler readers.

Last edited:
Here we are, manga and anime has shown us Marco's peak, anyone can blitz and ragdoll a jobber like Queen but he can't scratch King. From now on I won't entertain anyone that has Marco equal or above King, he needs hybrid just to hang with no haki, holding back base King. kingufy
so king in 1007 was just letting queen get choked by Marco? If anything it showed us again how exhausted the 2v1 was for Marco.

And using anime for power alr is crazy considering drake is 1% man 😂

so king in 1007 was just letting queen get choked by Marco? If anything it showed us again how exhausted the 2v1 was for Marco.

And using anime for power alr is crazy considering drake is 1% man 😂
What does king have to do with that, don't tell me you're one of the fine gentlemen that said that King was knocked out...:shame:
Post automatically merged:

where's the blood from the kneedrop I was promised? :kriwhat:
We can't powerscale the anime but a few drops of blood is what's going to allow Marco to beat King for reals. :cheers:

Forget the anime, the VFX in the panel with the knee drop was for rocks rattling not blood dripping. Either way Oda retconned King dripping blood during the Zoro vs King fight because Onigiri somehow managed to draw out more "blood" in 1022 while Shishi Sonson - the FAR stronger move by zoro's admission didn't even drop an ounce of blood

Marco simply doesn't have the AP to keep king down either way and we saw the end result when his ass was layed out on the ground and king was completely clean

He was trying to kill hyogoro and we see Marco coming to the rescue, anyways no need for this pointless debate we seen their portrayal vs top tiers now
Marco held Queen for Chopper to hit him and you say that King was out but now you're deflecting back to this episode, so King was also knocked out before these 2 attacks from Marco, before Queen attacked Hyo? :kobeha:
And yes we know about their portrayal against top tiers, hybrid Marco vs no haki or named moves base King and unconscious, near dead no flame base King being ambushed by a real top tier unlike Marco. :denzimote: