Roe vs Wade Overturned?

B

Ballel

More misery, more suicides, more pain.

Congratulations humankind! You just took another step towards your demise and downfall!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think RBG did warn that Roe v Wade was flimsy and bad legislation, and ironically she was criticized for it

From what i have listened to on youtube it was just a matter of when, not if it will be overturned
So it needed to be revised and that was probably next to impossible?
More misery, more suicides, more pain.

Congratulations humankind! You just took another step towards your demise and downfall!
we didn’t nuke ourselves calm down lmfao

If republicans cared so much for babies they would give Maternity leave with full pay, baby benefits, preschool subisidies, healthcare and so on

Nothing of that exists

This law isnt about babies, it is about controlling women
lmao get off twitter with those dumb takes. Republicans are religious so of course most would lean anti abortion

actually the divide between women and men on this isn't that far off, I think it's like 3 points

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
lmao get off twitter with those dumb takes. Republicans are religious so of course most would lean anti abortion

actually the divide between women and men on this isn't that far off, I think it's like 3 points
Never used twitter, never will

They wanna pump children but give 0 shits when they are born. Gotta get them desepreate young men into the army to die in foreign countries for oil

Isn’t that still doable then?
in theory yes, but practically no. Even amongst democrats there is a small divide when it comes to abortion laws
Post automatically merged:

Never used twitter, never will

They wanna pump children but give 0 shits when they are born. Gotta get them desepreate young men into the army to die in foreign countries for oil
well at least is impressive you came up with that dumb take off the top of your head

no abortion is not about controlling women, these people are religious af.