Roe vs Wade Overturned?

I legit said

You are either insecure
or
You are a collector

Any person that buy more than 1 gun for protection is insecure, insecure in their ability to protect themselves with a single gun because of lack of skills with it

My country had a war 30 years ago and all veterans, people of 5 years of war experience only have 1 gun, there is no need for more, especially not an AR15 with all add-ons

The more guns you need for protection - the more insecure you are
You are in your little box and can't see anything but "Being Insecure" and "Collector". It's hilarious.
Not to mention Your opinion is just dumb. Protecting yourself and your family is a right. Imagine if your attacker or whoever managed to take that "single" protection from you, You are screwed. Just shut the fuck up, I don't need to see anymore stupidity.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
You are in your little box and can't see anything but "Being Insecure" and "Collector". It's hilarious.
Not to mention Your opinion is just dumb. Protecting yourself and your family is a right. Imagine if your attacker or whoever managed to take that "single" protection from you, You are screwed. Just shut the fuck up, I don't need to see anymore stupidity.
If your attacker takes a gun from you you are an absolute dunce

It's not that deep. Works fine without guns where I live.

Imagine living in a place with the possibility of everyone carrying guns, what a paradise