General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The final fight with Kaido will be riddled with plot induced stupidity and will not go as people are expecting.
Is that really unpopular though? Aren't many Luffy fights that are without PIS. Anytime he's up against a stronger opponent, he needs his ass saved somehow. Why would people expect it to change against the strongest opponent he has ever faced?

Is that really unpopular though? Aren't many Luffy fights that are without PIS. Anytime he's up against a stronger opponent, he needs his ass saved somehow. Why would people expect it to change against the strongest opponent he has ever faced?
Seriously, ever since Crocodile, Luffy's luck is part of his natural abilities. He meets the right people, the right things happen, etc.

Alot of people on OJ just cant seem to enjoy OP for what it is and instead degrade it into some magically defined power game (The YC1/2/3 shit really gets on my nerves)

Don't know if this is unpopular, but Shilliew killing Mihawk is the most stupid and unreasonable theory i've ever heard.

My seemingly unpopular theory about this is that Mihawk will now join Shank's crew. Shanks will be the final fight in OP, not Blackbeard. Zoro will get his final fight then.

I hate how Whitebeard's name is Edward Newgate, but Edward is his last name and Newgate is his first name. I know that Oda uses the Japanese naming conventions but pls, you don't need to have every character's name be in the last name first name format.

Whitebeard's first name should be Edward

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Drake being a "ten" made no sense because the Headliners are pirate captains under Kaido's flag. That'd be like Jimbei being a Sweet General.
I guess people tried to rationalize it from a power scaling perspective. But considering Drake isn't an enemy to the alliance, how he compares to the rest of the Beast Pirates isn't relevant.