A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
lanji is indie
sallu and kagu were stated to be town by saul
ik im town
that leaves u and baki

i dont think baki is even ultra's teammate but idk who else to vote
maybe sallu ig if we decide not to trust saul
you know I am towncleared by multiple sources, you have to combine the pieces
even Walters role confirms the existence of Holly White

@LANJI CUCKSMOKE full claim

Rej

This forum is retarded.
anyway all my shots are depleted I am vanilla at this point

I am the Amnesiac and I remembered Marie Schrader's role. And 2 nights ago I stole a track with her clepto ability and I used it this night.
I also won the RPS tournament and obtaine a Superkill. After ISOing at night I decided to Superkill Reborn with it because he was the least towny. I should be clear. Now I want others to full claim, so we can get it over with.

I am the Amnesiac and I remembered Marie Schrader's role. And 2 nights ago I stole a track with her clepto ability and I used it this night.
I also won the RPS tournament and obtaine a Superkill. After ISOing at night I decided to Superkill Reborn with it because he was the least towny. I should be clear. Now I want others to full claim, so we can get it over with.
you are welcome

now ur just going to die... ._.

Status
Not open for further replies.