A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Kagurashii great last days, you did well :smoothy:.

And @BakiDou I'm sorry. It was me who noticed your edits and the copy paste and the deleted post. Props to you for being so fair and surrendering on your own. I hope you won't be too down, but please just don't do that anymore in future games. It disrupts the integrity of the game.
Yeah I deleted 1 comment because of a type error, it is what it is. I wont do it in other games, hopefully.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
@Kagurashii great last days, you did well :smoothy:.

And @BakiDou I'm sorry. It was me who noticed your edits and the copy paste and the deleted post. Props to you for being so fair and surrendering on your own. I hope you won't be too down, but please just don't do that anymore in future games. It disrupts the integrity of the game.
nothing escapes your eyes

Game End Write up,
Day 6 &
The Breaking Bad
Is Over!
@BakiDou [Kenny] the last Mafia alive made a choice to shake hands with Town and congratulate Town on their win.

With no threats to Town alive, it is Alberque Town, Saul Goodman and Los Pollos Hermanos Mafia victory.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone for playing the game.

Winner Predictor of the game - @Peroroncino, @DoctorIndigo & @Nana

Tagging all the alive players in the end.
@Kagurashii @hime @Rej @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Sallucion @BakiDou

Last edited:
Day 6 &
The Breaking Bad
Is Over!
@BakiDou [Kenny] the last Mafia alive made a choice to shake hands with Town and congratulate Town on their win.

With no threats to Town alive, it is Alberque Town, Saul Goodman and Los Pollos Hermanos Mafia victory.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks to everyone for playing the game.

Tagging all the alive players in the end.
@Kagurashii @hime @Rej @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Sallucion @BakiDou
:steef:What a fkn legend.

Status
Not open for further replies.