A break for Night Lynch Deciders after N1?

• Yay

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Nay

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Are you enjoying the Game?

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Yay

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
You are Hank Schrader

It wasn't one mistake. I've been... unraveling, y'know? I don't sleep at night anymore. I freeze, I freeze up. My chest gets all tight, I can't breathe. Just...I panic. All this, everything that's happened, I swear to God, Marie, I think the universe is trying to tell me something and I'm finally ready to listen.

You are the Brain and Brawn. You are the Hero of DEA. Each and every instinct of yours have been on point. Trust in thou and shoot players at night. 2 shots

Passive- In El Paso you witnessed Tortuga Tortoise blast which traumatised you. After this anti claim kill you won't be able to claim your flavour name in game thread.
You were extremely lucky to survive the Cartel Blast- you will avoid the first Kill attempt on you every cycle. This passive is indestructible.
You are also Convert and control Immune

Hank is eager to help others but won't open to others about his problems. Hank will deal with his problems on his own. If he's poisoned he won't claim it in game thread. You will be rced for 1 cycle but will survive the Poison.

Need no guns to beat Punks - You will role block 2 players at night. 1 shot

El Paso - Once during the game you will select 7 players excluding you that will decide on the night lynch.

The Twins attack- if Twins targets you they will face the brute of it. Twins will lose 2 abilities.

ASAC Hank- locked until D3
After your promotion your abilities grew stronger. You will recieve one Super Kill Bulletproof Vest. Your kills will bypass immunities against Godfathers, Twins and Heisenberg.

Schrader Beer- You will role block a player. 4 shots.
1x Refill

1x Tracker. 1x Watcher. But Heisenberg got blind side of Hank due to being family. These two abilities will fail on Walter White.

You will win when all threats to Alberque Town have been eliminated.

S

Sallucion

You are Detective Getz
Baby Face- Due to your Baby face you are often assumed harmless and non cop, which helps you go undercover and make deals to catch scums unannounced. Each odd Nights you will check a Player allignment. Town/Anti Town.
Abusing the Constitution - You don't hesitate to lie about rules and Constitution to catch Scums. You will bypass Immunity in your invests. ( 1 shot)

Alberque Police- 1x Custody/Jail. Player won't be able to submit actions.

Convert immune

You win when all the threats to Alberque Town have been Eliminated.
@Flowa

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I want to know the meaning behind your drawing…. What were your trying to say? 🤔
Drawing 1
Guy sayin "Take it EZ Babe" is just there for goofs. The phone number is Jane's phone number which you can see if you look it up. Basically saying that the person making the drawings is Jane.

Drawing 2
Guy screaming was Alex YIIK doing his iconic screaming pose and not Walter. The knife he's screaming at is actually the same knife on @RippedCal's profile picture (wasn't aloud to outright point fingers). I was getting bad vibes from Cal and wanted him checked out.
Origin of the pose

Drawing 3
Just a pose from Xavier: Renegade Angel, the important part is Usopp in the hearts above him. I saw that @Ekkologix was on point with some of his legacy reads so I wanted Town to pay more attention to it.
Origin of the pose

Drawing 4
Basically a full claim that has a bluff in it
The bunny lady in the middle is Carrot from One Piece. I'm a known Carrot fan round these parts. Dragon Balls on the left show that I have a wish ability, but the downgrade sign is to show it's not as op strong.

The 3 symbols on the bottom are what I did with the wish, 1 is a bulletproof vest, 2 is a kill bounce back, 3 was the bluff and supposed to be a bomb that would kill my killer. But I tried to make a flavor scan instead.
Origin of the pose

There was a different version of the drawing that I almost got posted earlier in the game, but it would've been too much too early. Another bomb bluff basically that confirms me.

Kagu Nyan

Drawing 1
Guy sayin "Take it EZ Babe" is just there for goofs. The phone number is Jane's phone number which you can see if you look it up. Basically saying that the person making the drawings is Jane.

Drawing 2
Guy screaming was Alex YIIK doing his iconic screaming pose and not Walter. The knife he's screaming at is actually the same knife on @RippedCal's profile picture (wasn't aloud to outright point fingers). I was getting bad vibes from Cal and wanted him checked out.
Origin of the pose

Drawing 3
Just a pose from Xavier: Renegade Angel, the important part is Usopp in the hearts above him. I saw that @Ekkologix was on point with some of his legacy reads so I wanted Town to pay more attention to it.
Origin of the pose

Drawing 4
Basically a full claim that has a bluff in it
The bunny lady in the middle is Carrot from One Piece. I'm a known Carrot fan round these parts. Dragon Balls on the left show that I have a wish ability, but the downgrade sign is to show it's not as op strong.

The 3 symbols on the bottom are what I did with the wish, 1 is a bulletproof vest, 2 is a kill bounce back, 3 was the bluff and supposed to be a bomb that would kill my killer. But I tried to make a flavor scan instead.
Origin of the pose

There was a different version of the drawing that I almost got posted earlier in the game, but it would've been too much too early. Another bomb bluff basically that confirms me.
Damn! :snoopy:

They are too well thought out and you did a great job to put effort and bring your character into reality. :))

Kagu Nyan

Holy s*** Hank was a dope role :steef:. Strongest Town, probably, along with Jesse.
Yeah my role was great. I’d just wish I had a super kill when I got my promotion to ASAC Hank. But getting @SaulGoodman was a dream come true. I received many gifts from him like role cop, bug etc. He also had an amp but by that time my kill shot was already destroyed. XD

You translating Ekko was even funnier! :saden:

That effort!

Los Pollos Hermanos Mafia victory
To clear things up here, T-Pein died when he wasn't supposed to. So to give their team the fair chance they had with him alive i allowed them to win with Town. T-Pein was also allowed to post and continue as he were to run the game it's natural course.

@T-Pein™ had a great game so this is well deserving win I'd say. Just check his D3 reads aside from hime he hit home with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.