• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

You are so incredible. I was so honored last game, to have T-Pein and Drago as teammates, as I announced my intention to retire from the game of Mafia.

This undoubtedly was a highlight of my career, a magical few weeks, as I continued to participate as an active mafia player.

But there was one thing that could make this more magical, only one thing in the world that could make the Ripped One's mafia career even better.

And that would be, to have one final stand, in a game run by the man whose name is synonymous with Mafia.

I'm talking about the showstopper....

Ratchet.

I want to play your game, and if/once I am to be killed, that will be the end of my time playing mafia.

So come at the Ripped One, make his day and put a bullet between his eyes, but only if you can live with my final blood being drawn upon your hands.

Why is it your last game Cal?
:pepecry:

You are so incredible. I was so honored last game, to have T-Pein and Drago as teammates, as I announced my intention to retire from the game of Mafia.

This undoubtedly was a highlight of my career, a magical few weeks, as I continued to participate as an active mafia player.

But there was one thing that could make this more magical, only one thing in the world that could make the Ripped One's mafia career even better.

And that would be, to have one final stand, in a game run by the man whose name is synonymous with Mafia.

Ratchet.

I want to play your game, and if/once I am to be killed, that will be the end of my time playing mafia.

So come at the Ripped One, make his day and put a bullet between his eyes, but only if you can live with my final blood being drawn upon your hands.

Why are you retiring my dude?

Ratchet.

What if you won't die though?

Emil

Certified Memelord

Ratchet.

u will be back

Status
Not open for further replies.