• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Of course Im not, its in the answer I gave you. Im out chilling outside.
this contradicts with

Youre right you didnt do it last game because I subbed out early and you were busy doing it to Ratchet. You cannot and will never be able to read me.

In fact you tend to do this more when you are scum Ekko
by your own admittance you are playing differently, therefore me reading u differently than last game should only makes sense and come naturally, AND it should make sense to you that ekko reads you differently from last game if you are playing differently. you have already approached me ingenuienly fuji. what do u say to that

Pot is scum unless proven innocent by default.
Lmao no, like last game I town read him because he seemed to be going against the flow sorta. This game he seems to be going with the flow so far. Havent really seen anything that seems to be a thought of his own. He basically going along with what the thread is saying is my meaning.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
That's like saying not all people need a million dollars.

Anyway she's top 5 obnoxious characters
I respectfully disagree.

She's a delicate flower.

Although I've seen people thinking Tidus was irritating.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lmao no, like last game I town read him because he seemed to be going against the flow sorta. This game he seems to be going with the flow so far. Havent really seen anything that seems to be a thought of his own. He basically going along with what the thread is saying is my meaning.
this is better

this contradicts with

by your own admittance you are playing differently, therefore me reading u differently than last game should only makes sense and come naturally, AND it should make sense to you that ekko reads you differently from last game if you are playing differently. you have already approached me ingenuienly fuji. what do u say to that
Whats contradictory about what I said? Im chilling outside and no mate you always do this so your reads hold no value to me as I said. And often times you dare going after me day 1 is when you are scum.

Nothing ingenuine about that, I genuinely do not care or think about your thoughts as anything else but pointless ramblings.

Enjoy your day.

Status
Not open for further replies.