• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lmao no, like last game I town read him because he seemed to be going against the flow sorta. This game he seems to be going with the flow so far. Havent really seen anything that seems to be a thought of his own. He basically going along with what the thread is saying is my meaning.
actually
isnt it too early to guage if he is going with or against the flow?
and why did u ask about pero specifically

Emil

Certified Memelord
Whats contradictory about what I said? Im chilling outside and no mate you always do this so your reads hold no value to me as I said. And often times you dare going after me day 1 is when you are scum.

Nothing ingenuine about that, I genuinely do not care or think about your thoughts as anything else but pointless ramblings.

Enjoy your day.
this is the first time you say you don't care tho. that wasn't ur initial response

its ingenuine/inconsistent thought process to call me unable to read you, yet admit to playing differently than last game and i read you correctly there.

this is the first time you say you don't care tho. that wasn't ur initial response

its ingenuine/inconsistent thought process to call me unable to read you, yet admit to playing differently than last game and i read you correctly there.
Man, what? My first post to you was telling you I dont care.

Ekko, it's no use to continue this argument. You two are going in circles here.

thats untrue, this was your first reply

which is ingenuine reasoning because we didn't do this last game, and you later on admitted to playing differently
What part of your thoughts would have value to me didnt you understand as “ I dont care”. Me playing different is not mutually exclusive to what I said fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.