• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you just said was a thought, it was just incoherent. If you buy my claim, even tentatively, then you should lean me town. Conversely, if you don't buy it, it's a scum lean. But it makes no sense to call me null in that post.
Youll excuse me for speaking as Im thinking but to me those two things are not mutually exclusive. I could buy your claim at face value ( ie you saying it and not it being real or not) which I did but still have you as a null in that I dont know how to view you yet.

Her light slumber was distrubed by the sounds of chirping, the birds of the forest singing their opening chorus for the day. Levia lifted her back off the grassy patch she'd been lying on, apparently having drifted off for a brief moment or two. The sky was breaking with dawn, its gentle light just enough to see her familar surroundings.

The tranquility of the Black Shroud ever made her feel at home. Taking a pause to absorb the locale, she summoned out Demi-Ozma, whose guttural braying was a different, though no less soothing, sound to that of the birds. Content she'd had her fill, she went to mount Demi-Ozma, when she heard a familiar voice call out to her from across the hill.

"Hoooooooooy!"

Turning to meet the sound, she gave a light wave to the man who owned it, a touch relieved to realise she really did recognise him. It was, of course, none other than the Wandering Bard, who had recounted her epic tales many a time, often rather liberally.

"The songs of the birds in its opening chorus, the light kissing the treetops... a fine morning, don't you think? And even finer in the company of one so esteemed as you, Mistress Daedalus."

He gave an exaggerated, theatrical bow, before spreading his mouth into a grin.

"How are you, my friend?"

Levia was a woman oft of few words, and simply nodded to signal she was, in fact, well.

"As welcome as this is, and far be it for me to question the happenstance of such a delightful chance encounter, but what is it that brings the fabled hero of our Star to this place so early?"

Levia gazed back out towards the forest, and without missing a beat, responded.

"Thoughts, I guess."

The Wandering Bard picked up his cue, and duly followed up.

"Reflection, is it? As you know better than most, we oft only discover the real lessons in our experience whence we reflecteth upon them, recounting our tale with a scrutinising eye."

"Indeed. I like to do this, you know. Recount my experiences. Rare though the chance may be. I find it helps me to maintain the right perspective, to keep me grounded. One can never listen too closely to the praise bestowed upon them, lest the goal ultimately become the praise itself."

"As beautifully put as any bard I know, lass. And wise as any sage, too. But of course, such moments are important for any life, and I imagine, doubly so for She who holds the epithet "the Godsbow"."

A gentle silence was shared, a moment to take in and comprehend the environs they found themselves in.

"Do you ever get tired of it? Saving the people, that is. The great and the small."

A grin spread to Levia's face.

"Well... if I did, you'd all be shit out of luck, wouldn't you?"

"Haha! To be sure, old girl, to be sure!"

"... To tell you true, I oft found myelf wondering how I got here. Who am I, Levia, to hold my head so high? Well, that's why we have moments of reflection, do we not?"

"Quite so. Say, while we're here... would you perhaps offer me an indulgence of sorts?"

Levia looked upon the Bard, quizzingly.

"Given that we're reflecting upon our tales, why not listen to a rendition?"

Levia's look turned from quizzical to pensive. She knew all too well that these "renditions" oft resulted in her already-disbelievable ventures to be all the more divorced from common sense.

"Come now. I talk not of any one battle or accomplishment of yours, for there are far too many to count nowadays. Nay, I talk about you, Levia Daedalus, and just that. Your story. Or a version of it, in a fashion"

"Go on."

"The tale of Etheirys, that is of course, the original world upon which we inhabit, is one interwoven with your own. It cannot be told without Levia Daedalus. I think about your adventures often, as many do. The legacy, and the hope you inspire within us all, and without. How about I tell the tale of this star, garnished with my own artistic liberties of course?"

A beautiful blue bird, of remakable familiarity, had perched itself onto Levia's shoulder, clearly out of habit for the avian, known only as the Starbird. Levia sat back down, and looked up towards the Bard, gesturing for him to sit on a nearby tree stump. With a soft smile, she affirmed her agreement to listen to the tale the Bard had to sing.

"I call this the Elegy of Etheirys. A story of the Star, and of you, old friend, and all that you and yours represent."

Elegy of Etheirys, Chapter 1

It is Day 1.
With 20 alive, it is 11 to lynch.

Countdown
I actually put my headset, played the music you recommend to read the WU with and it was quite immersing. We are the story huh? I like it.

Youll excuse me for speaking as Im thinking but to me those two things are not mutually exclusive. I could buy your claim at face value ( ie you saying it and not it being real or not) which I did but still have you as a null in that I dont know how to view you yet.
In other words, you don't have any real objections, but you were hesitant to reward me town cred regardless.

In other words, you don't have any real objections, but you were hesitant to reward me town cred regardless.
Usually one claims miller not to gain town cred but to inform town of said status. Not sure why this became a discussion about town cred.

But as of right now I have you as null. My thoughts shouldn’t matter in the general grand scheme of things though.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Of the active users I like You, Charlie ( felt like his wincon discussion was genuine and not something scum would spark yknow.)

I actually liked Cals entrance lmao, its super flashy and I dont think scum Cal would do that.

Scum leans Pero, Pot.
why not? he didn't make any other noteworthy posts

Status
Not open for further replies.