2 - @Doddsy
3 - @Grammaton
4 - @DoctorIndigo
5 - @Rej
6 - @Juliet
7 - @Destroya
8 - @DoflaMihawk

Setup Information -
  • Traditional Setup - This game will prominently feature an uninformed majority against an informed minority.
  • Closed Setup - Players are informed of their own roles, and nothing beyond this.
  • Limited Flips - Role names and flavour will be revealed upon a player's death. A full list of abilities will only be revealed at the end of the game.
  • Day Start - This game will start with a Day Phase, defined as Day 1.
  • Majority Lynch - A Lynch will only occur once a player has more than 50% of the available votes in play on them. Once majority has been reached on a player, at any point, the Day Phase will end, and transition to an informal (unannounced) Dusk Phase. Vote changes made after this point will not count, but Day actions (if any) will be accepted. If Majority is not reached on a player before the deadline for the Day Phase, the Day will end with no lynch occurring.
  • Phase Lengths - This game is divided into cycles, with 1 cycle being defined as 1 Day Phase, and 1 Night Phase. Day Phases last up to 48 hours, and Night Phases last up to 24 hours. I reserve the right to change these limits to suit my schedule better. In the event that I am unable to end a Phase on time, assume that the allotted time remains the same unless I announce otherwise.
  • Full Claiming - This game has no restrictions on claiming.
Game Rules -
  • Do not quote your role PM, but paraphrase instead. This includes using screenshots, or any method which allows one to analyse wording of roles to gain an advantage. If you're unsure as to what you are allowed to say, please check with me first.
  • Do not edit posts. If you need to correct a mistake or add to a post, double post instead.
  • To vote a player, use the format Vote: Player, where "Player" is the name of the player you wish to vote for. I reserve the right to not count votes that do not follow this exact format, but generally-speaking as long as your vote is Bolded and includes the word "Vote", I'll probably count it. "Unvote" and "Change Vote" is not required for your altered votes to count, but you may use either as you please. Unparsed version of the format: Vote: Player.
  • Players are expected to make at least 8 posts per Day Phase, and to submit actions every Night Phase where applicable, or to Abstain if you wish not to do so. Failure to do either once will result in a warning - subsequent failures to achieve activity standards will result in a modblock while I seek a replacement, and failing that, a modkill. If you're unable to meet the activity requirements, please let me know - I'm willing to be extremely lenient where I can be especially if your inactivity will be for a cycle only, but not if you don't give me prior warning.
  • Please leave complaints about the setup and my conduct as a Host until the end of the game, where all criticism and critique will be welcomed.
  • Town Win Con - Eliminate all threats to the Town.
  • If you believe I have made a mistake, please let me know privately - if said mistake requires me to address it publicly I will do so. This is not required for minor issues like vote counts.
  • All communication about the game belongs in the thread. If you're talking about information in the game that is already made public outside of the game, I'm likely to be lenient, but anything that should be private or pertains to the game as it is currently being played should be within this thread. Any breakage of this rule that constitutes a form of cheating will not only likely lead to a modkill for all parties involved, but also bans from any future games I run.
  • If you are dead, I will allow 1 or 2 reaction posts from the dead players only. Anything that informs players on which direction to focus on or provides an advantage will be requested to be deleted and the individual responsible likely banned from future games I host.
  • For all other rules, see this thread.

Last edited:
Game Index

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Game Status - Night 3
Game Flow -
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3

Players Alive (17) -
Flowa
Kagurashii
Yo Tan Wa
Fujishiro
Blue
Natalija - Y'shtola Rhul (Of the Seventh Dawn) - Town Loved Doctor Full Jack of Investigative Trades - Lynched Day 1 Revived Night 2
RippedCal
Charlie
Xlaw
Pot Goblin
T-Pein™
QueenEmilia
Dr_Professor83
Ultra
Don DaSlayer Dragomir
Nikamara
Zolo
Players Dead -
SoulKiller - Elidibus - Mafia Iron Paragon Controller - Killed Night 1
Peroroncino - Ryne Waters - Town Locked Primal Invoker (Shiva, Heritor of Frost) - Killed Night 2
Ekkologix - Loghrif - Mafia Double Jack f Time-Warping Trades - Lynched Day 3

Last edited:
Start of Day 1

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

Her light slumber was distrubed by the sounds of chirping, the birds of the forest singing their opening chorus for the day. Levia lifted her back off the grassy patch she'd been lying on, apparently having drifted off for a brief moment or two. The sky was breaking with dawn, its gentle light just enough to see her familar surroundings.

The tranquility of the Black Shroud ever made her feel at home. Taking a pause to absorb the locale, she summoned out Demi-Ozma, whose guttural braying was a different, though no less soothing, sound to that of the birds. Content she'd had her fill, she went to mount Demi-Ozma, when she heard a familiar voice call out to her from across the hill.

"Hoooooooooy!"

Turning to meet the sound, she gave a light wave to the man who owned it, a touch relieved to realise she really did recognise him. It was, of course, none other than the Wandering Bard, who had recounted her epic tales many a time, often rather liberally.

"The songs of the birds in its opening chorus, the light kissing the treetops... a fine morning, don't you think? And even finer in the company of one so esteemed as you, Mistress Daedalus."

He gave an exaggerated, theatrical bow, before spreading his mouth into a grin.

"How are you, my friend?"

Levia was a woman oft of few words, and simply nodded to signal she was, in fact, well.

"As welcome as this is, and far be it for me to question the happenstance of such a delightful chance encounter, but what is it that brings the fabled hero of our Star to this place so early?"

Levia gazed back out towards the forest, and without missing a beat, responded.

"Thoughts, I guess."

The Wandering Bard picked up his cue, and duly followed up.

"Reflection, is it? As you know better than most, we oft only discover the real lessons in our experience whence we reflecteth upon them, recounting our tale with a scrutinising eye."

"Indeed. I like to do this, you know. Recount my experiences. Rare though the chance may be. I find it helps me to maintain the right perspective, to keep me grounded. One can never listen too closely to the praise bestowed upon them, lest the goal ultimately become the praise itself."

"As beautifully put as any bard I know, lass. And wise as any sage, too. But of course, such moments are important for any life, and I imagine, doubly so for She who holds the epithet "the Godsbow"."

A gentle silence was shared, a moment to take in and comprehend the environs they found themselves in.

"Do you ever get tired of it? Saving the people, that is. The great and the small."

A grin spread to Levia's face.

"Well... if I did, you'd all be shit out of luck, wouldn't you?"

"Haha! To be sure, old girl, to be sure!"

"... To tell you true, I oft found myelf wondering how I got here. Who am I, Levia, to hold my head so high? Well, that's why we have moments of reflection, do we not?"

"Quite so. Say, while we're here... would you perhaps offer me an indulgence of sorts?"

Levia looked upon the Bard, quizzingly.

"Given that we're reflecting upon our tales, why not listen to a rendition?"

Levia's look turned from quizzical to pensive. She knew all too well that these "renditions" oft resulted in her already-disbelievable ventures to be all the more divorced from common sense.

"Come now. I talk not of any one battle or accomplishment of yours, for there are far too many to count nowadays. Nay, I talk about you, Levia Daedalus, and just that. Your story. Or a version of it, in a fashion"

"Go on."

"The tale of Etheirys, that is of course, the original world upon which we inhabit, is one interwoven with your own. It cannot be told without Levia Daedalus. I think about your adventures often, as many do. The legacy, and the hope you inspire within us all, and without. How about I tell the tale of this star, garnished with my own artistic liberties of course?"

A beautiful blue bird, of remakable familiarity, had perched itself onto Levia's shoulder, clearly out of habit for the avian, known only as the Starbird. Levia sat back down, and looked up towards the Bard, gesturing for him to sit on a nearby tree stump. With a soft smile, she affirmed her agreement to listen to the tale the Bard had to sing.

"I call this the Elegy of Etheirys. A story of the Star, and of you, old friend, and all that you and yours represent."

Elegy of Etheirys, Chapter 1

It is Day 1.
With 20 alive, it is 11 to lynch.

Countdown

Emil

Certified Memelord

Her light slumber was distrubed by the sounds of chirping, the birds of the forest singing their opening chorus for the day. Levia lifted her back off the grassy patch she'd been lying on, apparently having drifted off for a brief moment or two. The sky was breaking with dawn, its gentle light just enough to see her familar surroundings.

The tranquility of the Black Shroud ever made her feel at home. Taking a pause to absorb the locale, she summoned out Demi-Ozma, whose guttural braying was a different, though no less soothing, sound to that of the birds. Content she'd had her fill, she went to mount Demi-Ozma, when she heard a familiar voice call out to her from across the hill.

"Hoooooooooy!"

Turning to meet the sound, she gave a light wave to the man who owned it, a touch relieved to realise she really did recognise him. It was, of course, none other than the Wandering Bard, who had recounted her epic tales many a time, often rather liberally.

"The songs of the birds in its opening chorus, the light kissing the treetops... a fine morning, don't you think? And even finer in the company of one so esteemed as you, Mistress Daedalus."

He gave an exaggerated, theatrical bow, before spreading his mouth into a grin.

"How are you, my friend?"

Levia was a woman oft of few words, and simply nodded to signal she was, in fact, well.

"As welcome as this is, and far be it for me to question the happenstance of such a delightful chance encounter, but what is it that brings the fabled hero of our Star to this place so early?"

Levia gazed back out towards the forest, and without missing a beat, responded.

"Thoughts, I guess."

The Wandering Bard picked up his cue, and duly followed up.

"Reflection, is it? As you know better than most, we oft only discover the real lessons in our experience whence we reflecteth upon them, recounting our tale with a scrutinising eye."

"Indeed. I like to do this, you know. Recount my experiences. Rare though the chance may be. I find it helps me to maintain the right perspective, to keep me grounded. One can never listen too closely to the praise bestowed upon them, lest the goal ultimately become the praise itself."

"As beautifully put as any bard I know, lass. And wise as any sage, too. But of course, such moments are important for any life, and I imagine, doubly so for She who holds the epithet "the Godsbow"."

A gentle silence was shared, a moment to take in and comprehend the environs they found themselves in.

"Do you ever get tired of it? Saving the people, that is. The great and the small."

A grin spread to Levia's face.

"Well... if I did, you'd all be shit out of luck, wouldn't you?"

"Haha! To be sure, old girl, to be sure!"

"... To tell you true, I oft found myelf wondering how I got here. Who am I, Levia, to hold my head so high? Well, that's why we have moments of reflection, do we not?"

"Quite so. Say, while we're here... would you perhaps offer me an indulgence of sorts?"

Levia looked upon the Bard, quizzingly.

"Given that we're reflecting upon our tales, why not listen to a rendition?"

Levia's look turned from quizzical to pensive. She knew all too well that these "renditions" oft resulted in her already-disbelievable ventures to be all the more divorced from common sense.

"Come now. I talk not of any one battle or accomplishment of yours, for there are far too many to count nowadays. Nay, I talk about you, Levia Daedalus, and just that. Your story. Or a version of it, in a fashion"

"Go on."

"The tale of Etheirys, that is of course, the original world upon which we inhabit, is one interwoven with your own. It cannot be told without Levia Daedalus. I think about your adventures often, as many do. The legacy, and the hope you inspire within us all, and without. How about I tell the tale of this star, garnished with my own artistic liberties of course?"

A beautiful blue bird, of remakable familiarity, had perched itself onto Levia's shoulder, clearly out of habit for the avian, known only as the Starbird. Levia sat back down, and looked up towards the Bard, gesturing for him to sit on a nearby tree stump. With a soft smile, she affirmed her agreement to listen to the tale the Bard had to sing.

"I call this the Elegy of Etheirys. A story of the Star, and of you, old friend, and all that you and yours represent."

Elegy of Etheirys, Chapter 1

It is Day 1.
With 20 alive, it is 11 to lynch.

Countdown
where tl;dr

Status
Not open for further replies.