• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But yeah, no clue about the setup or flavour. Read the wiki page for my chara and it's a lot of lore, so I gave up :catsweat:.
This post actually strike me as odd because usually there's some impetus to doing this kind of research on your own character. I've honestly never done this unless I was thinking about how to set up a fake claim.

Emil

Certified Memelord
From where I am standing, he is scum lean, not too fond of his first few posts regarding the claiming situation, too much self awareness, rubbed me wrong. You?
scum side of null, did u see this btw

i mean, my role doesn't straight up mention anything like that, but all I know about FF is very little from FF7 (and this is XIV, completely different game apparently), so idk if there's chance I'd trigger something on accident.

This post actually strike me as odd because usually there's some impetus to doing this kind of research on your own character. I've honestly never done this unless I was thinking about how to set up a fake claim.
Interested in a flower wagon Ultra? wouldn't you want this DP to end before scum wakes up again?

op says there're no claim restrictions, i wonder if there're abilities punishing that though
If Charles read the OP then surely he didn't miss this part:

Limited Flips - Role names and flavour will be revealed upon a player's death. A full list of abilities will only be revealed at the end of the game.

Which I think all but precludes anti claim, since it would have the opposite of its intended effect by confirming what otherwise would not be confirmed.

Minus points for him.

How very unfortunate, who you voting for again?
Peroroncino.
I'm feeling pretty good about my Fuji vote right now - I'll give Flower an opportunity to show what she's got
You still didnt tell me why you are voting me or why you feeling good about it by the way. Its kinda funny you harp at me for not talking to you directly after you vote me but when I ask you you just dont answer.

damn, none of you here have the thrill of the hunt and adrenalin rush. Everyone is too careful, and hesitant to make bold plays. It's like being in a specialized special attack force and your team is too scared/hesitant to make a move to change the landscape and uncover the truth. Boring.

damn, none of you here have the thrill of the hunt and adrenalin rush. Everyone is too careful, and hesitant to make bold plays. It's like being in a specialized special attack force and your team is too scared/hesitant to make a move to change the landscape and uncover the truth. Boring.
I mean what is the case on Flower really?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I did, what do you think of it?
leaning scummy bread crumbing, when u add it to his questioning about the flavor claims and him reading my vote on nat as a push

Are you pushing her because she's not here?
:bamathink:

this is slightly better, altho inconsistent. you don't push active players for talking. they already are talking. your push inactive ones. active ones r either pushed to lynch or to answer certain questions. the post content is meh, and the timing is horrible imo.

pushing for talking, not pushing for lynches xd it's like 1h into D1 xd
this got amplified to me by the fact that he did not vote anyone yet. i may be reading too much into it, but i dont sense much interest to solve coming from him

I mean what is the case on Flower really?
Sometimes fuji, you take a shot at the dark and wish for the best, wouldn't it be a big score for us to get a scum lynched this early on in the DP? high risk, high reward. But lucky for you, this ain't any shot in the dark, it's my guts and hunger to uncover the truth.

Don't you think she been to friendly? did you happen to read my interactions with ekko regarding her slot?

Emil

Certified Memelord
dont let your guard down soul. you are in the middle of the jungle

Atm its the same few people talking to each other. The game started like 4+ hours ago and we are only at page 21. Hopefully things pick up in regards to other players who didnt post yet. Majority lynch is gonna be a bitch early game.

Status
Not open for further replies.