• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
@Pot Goblin are you interested in going through an ultimate test? How would you feel if a change of rift happens and a strong wagon happens on your mentor, and we needed one last vote to hammer her and get her lynched. Would you hammer your teacher?
Yes

Nothin personal, just comes with the business

I would expect her to do the same if the situation was reversed
:yearight:

i am very interested, however not when u r leading it. i have no reason to town read you yet

Interesting, I was inspired by your posts regarding her slot though, but it appears you were just talk after all with no weight behind your words.

Me leading a wagon? kek, since when did such irrelevant reasons matter to you? you place a vote based on your observation and the hunger to uncover the truth. Which is something you don't seem too fond upon right now. How unfortunate, I thought we were in sync for a second and you failed in your first resolve test.

Emil

Certified Memelord

Interesting, I was inspired by your posts regarding her slot though, but it appears you were just talk after all with no weight behind your words.

Me leading a wagon? kek, since when did such irrelevant reasons matter to you? you place a vote based on your observation and the hunger to uncover the truth. Which is something you don't seem too fond upon right now. How unfortunate, I thought we were in sync for a second and you failed in your first resolve test.
i'll take my bite when she least expects it. whats the rush for.

while u r here, lets discuss you

first

charles scum or town?

Status
Not open for further replies.