Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i already have my own opinions. urs are mere addition to my collections

u read the flowa/tpein didnt u? i doubt they r aligned. who is buddying who? if you think flowa is skoom do u think tpein is town?
Any further opinions you require from me from this point on since you can't form your own, come for a price, and the only price I am interested in is a vote on Flower. Until then, don't bother me.
Gonna refer this post to you again. You didn't seem to read it correctly.

Emil

Certified Memelord
we're working on it? what kinda question is this
Good for you, In the meantime Im going to be doing my own thing. You basically said in that post of yours that I shouldnt be tagging the inactives to come by because statistics, in a post where I never said scum cant be amongst the actives.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Good for you, In the meantime Im going to be doing my own thing. You basically said in that post of yours that I shouldnt be tagging the inactives to come by because statistics, in a post where I never said scum cant be amongst the actives.
this is defensive
i dont care about u tagging the inactives. the host already tagged them. if they arent here they arent here. u rly arent accomplishing anything. does the active players not interest u?

this is defensive
i dont care about u tagging the inactives. the host already tagged them. if they arent here they arent here. u rly arent accomplishing anything. does the active players not interest u?
Stating a fact is not defensive, you do know that right? If inactives arent here not tagging them results in nothing, tagging them may result in them showing up. Thats the difference. Ive been talking to the active players as well, you can do both you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.