• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flowa seems like a goody two shoes thi s game she probably rolled skoom.
Fuji seems to be going for low hanging fruit too scum reading people for day 0 fluff and tagging inactives for fake contribution i dont know which one is scummier here soulkun
We are here to create new movements that shake the shape of this game, flower is the way to go for now. I want a wagon on her like nothing we have seen before. We pick a target and hunt them down pero.

As for fuji, i agree, not too fond of him right now. But he seems to have other predators after him already, and I am not really interested in a player who is already being hunted.

Flowa seems like a goody two shoes thi s game she probably rolled skoom.
Fuji seems to be going for low hanging fruit too scum reading people for day 0 fluff and tagging inactives for fake contribution i dont know which one is scummier here soulkun
You call yourself low hanging fruit? And I suggest you read the thread before making statements like those.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
We are here to create new movements that shake the shape of this game, flower is the way to go for now. I want a wagon on her like nothing we have seen before. We pick a target and hunt them down pero.

As for fuji, i agree, not too fond of him right now. But he seems to have other predators after him already, and I am not really interested in a player who is already being hunted.
lets say u get 5-6 votes on flowa soul. what now?

The notion that one shouldnt be going after posters who have a different playstyle this game and trying to bar it as going after ''low hanging fruit'' is lazy defense. It also can be seen as an attempt to stop any kind of discussion. Im sorry @Peroroncino but thats not how things work mate.

So Im trying to understand the whole thing between @Ekkologix and @SoulKiller , Ekko was joking around with SK and suggesting a Flowa lynch which SK took him up on, then Ekko retorted that he wasnt falling for the bait believing SK was testing him or something? But SK doubled up on wanting to lynch Flowa for which Ekko isnt really for now and even deflected towards Charlie.

Interraction was weird.
Ekko wasn't joking with me in regards of flower, it was a genuine interaction where I thought the dude was in sync with me for a moment. But all of that is washed down the drain as you can see yourself. Should tell you a thing or two about ekko for now. Little to no weight behind his words.

Very fascinating interaction overall I agree. It gets us all closer to the truth.

did Pero say that both flower and fuji are his two scummiest reads of his but then left without placing a vote on either of them? uhhhh not sure what to think of this.

Emil

Certified Memelord
β€Ž
5-6 votes? I am not interested in such thing, I want 11 votes on flowa right now.

i see your devotion to humanity
my cats will help

[vote lynch flowa]

1 - @Flowa
2 - @Peroroncino
3 - @Kagurashii
4 - @Yo Tan Wa
5 - @Fujishiro
6 - @Blue
7 - @Natalija
8 - @RippedCal
9 - @Ekkologix
10 - @Charlie
11 - @Xlaw
12 - @Pot Goblin
13 - @T-Peinβ„’
14 - @QueenEmilia
15 - @SoulKiller
16 - @Dr_Professor83
17 - @Ultra
18 - @Don DaSlayer
19 - @Nikamara
20 - @Zolo

more votes on flowa pls. outed scum

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
The notion that one shouldnt be going after posters who have a different playstyle this game and trying to bar it as going after ''low hanging fruit'' is lazy defense. It also can be seen as an attempt to stop any kind of discussion. Im sorry @Peroroncino but thats not how things work mate.
Tagging all afks seems like it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.