Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tagging all afks seems like it to me.
Its a majority lynch and 8 out of 20 people didnt post yet, so justifiably having more people on hand in the thread is better for forming interractions and reads but also provide votes when needed. Scum would rather keep the amount of players active in the thread low so that they can control it and the lynch. I find it weird that people are taking offense to me taking people and reminding them that the game exists, especially in this type of game.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Its a majority lynch and 8 out of 20 people didnt post yet, so justifiably having more people on hand in the thread is better for forming interractions and reads but also provide votes when needed. Scum would rather keep the amount of players active in the thread low so that they can control it and the lynch. I find it weird that people are taking offense to me taking people and reminding them that the game exists, especially in this type of game.
u seem to be forgetting, or pretending to forget, the fact that this day is only 5 hours deep out of 48 hours. i dont buy this nonsense. this shud be the last of your worries now

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Isnt flowa sleeping rn? At least let her defend herself.
People did the same thing to TAC in fujis game and they were scum.

u seem to be forgetting, or pretending to forget, the fact that this day is only 5 hours deep out of 48 hours. i dont buy this nonsense. this shud be the last of your worries now
I am not forgetting, I am just thinking ahead. 2 days go by fast, best get people involved now. Not sure what you think should be my prime worry rn? Scum hunting? I am doing it, you and Pero on the other hand are focusing on me making 1 post tagging people to get them into the game. Is this what you pass off as contribution nowadays?

Hmmm i dont know what to make of this i do think flowa have been scummier but at the same time i dont like how easy this wagon is building up
you think the wagon is building up easily? interesting, only me voting for flower so far and ekko joined after dodging it for a while. This statement is very interesting. If anything, this wagon is actually showing to be difficult to get it going. I truly wonder why.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am not forgetting, I am just thinking ahead. 2 days go by fast, best get people involved now. Not sure what you think should be my prime worry rn? Scum hunting? I am doing it, you and Pero on the other hand are focusing on me making 1 post tagging people to get them into the game. Is this what you pass off as contribution nowadays?
did we really now?

Status
Not open for further replies.