• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The game started at 4 PM EST and since then none of them posted, even if its a different timezone most shouldve posted by now imo. So it doesnt hurt to remind them. Its not rocket science.

I mean its been like your third post talking about this.
fuji i have 129 posts
2 of them towards that
1 of them towards u calling me focusing on it

another display of your ingenuity

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Do you give scum chance to defend themselves pero? no, you gut them open so they can't cause any harm, didn't you enroll into any anti scum killer squad lessons before?
Last time i saw people doing what you are doing here it was scum trying to lynch a townie.
Hence my reluctance on voting flowa. But my reaction was to immediately fire a kill at that scum.

Last time i saw people doing what you are doing here it was scum trying to lynch a townie.
Hence my reluctance on voting flowa. But my reaction was to immediately fire a kill at that scum.
This is a new game pero, stop clinging into the past. Do you have the resolve to be apart of a new wave that shall engulf our enemies? or you gonna stand here all day contemplating on what action you will take?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Forgive me mate but Im pretty damn pissed at my burger being shit, walking 4 kms to get it refunded only to be refused and reading those posts from you just annoyed me to no end.
take a break and come back, i am not going to tunnel players this game. if u r town i will find u. just try to work with me for a bit and i'll do the same

Status
Not open for further replies.