• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
We are here to create new movements that shake the shape of this game, flower is the way to go for now. I want a wagon on her like nothing we have seen before. We pick a target and hunt them down pero.

As for fuji, i agree, not too fond of him right now. But he seems to have other predators after him already, and I am not really interested in a player who is already being hunted.
this is hella powerwolfy if she flips town btw, specially with a single faction. u have lynched drago last game in a night lynch without giving him chance to talk and flipped scum. this got u shot.

if its not a multiball u r free to run wild with these pushes without someone yeeting u

this is hella powerwolfy if she flips town btw, specially with a single faction. u have lynched drago last game in a night lynch without giving him chance to talk and flipped scum. this got u shot.

if its not a multiball u r free to run wild with these pushes without someone yeeting u
I am f***ing Town, you dumbass!!!!

So if I lynch a player I sus now is considered powerwolfy? damn, guess that's something that gonna hunt me in all my future games, so you are more than welcome to entertain this idea.

Emil

Certified Memelord
So if I lynch a player I sus now is considered powerwolfy? damn, guess that's something that gonna hunt me in all my future games, so you are more than welcome to entertain this idea.
its the method of the lynch. if she flips town this is more power wolfy than town soul who i am used to seeing more laid back in the early game

Status
Not open for further replies.