• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Analysis? you think I operate on analysis ekko?

no spoon feed me what you think ekko. I asked you a question, don't play around the bush.
how else do u find scum, instict? does ur instict tell u that fuji is protecting a scummate there? i get that they r both individually scummy, but i dont see that much of a tie. there is indeed a lack of analysis on ur part. take another shot here b4 i give u the answer

its the method of the lynch. if she flips town this is more power wolfy than town soul who i am used to seeing more laid back in the early game
and you think I don't know if she flips town I will have people like you on me? I am happy to deal with any consequences, I already addressed pero about my opinion if she flips town. As for the being laid back part. Oh trust me, I am very laid back right now, actually too much for my own comfort.

how else do u find scum, instict? does ur instict tell u that fuji is protecting a scummate there? i get that they r both individually scummy, but i dont see that much of a tie. there is indeed a lack of analysis on ur part. take another shot here b4 i give u the answer
I find scum using my own methods and means, don't think you can comprehend such thing. Not yet.

As for that part, i find it fascinating you are too hung up on it, I am not playing right now under the impression that they are scum partners, is there a possibility they are? ofcourse, if both of them flip scum then no shit they are partners, unless you think there is multiball mafia faction game going on here. Which if you think is the case, then please enlighten me.

Have fun lynching a good Town role, though. You guys are so scummy holy s***.
We reached a point in mafia where if you place a vote on a player you think is scum, you are labeled as scum. Sad times we live in.

Nice reaction posts flower. Let's see if we can get you lynched by the 24 hour mark. Gotta do better than this if you truly want to survive.

Lynch if I flip today in order:

Ekko
SK.

Scummy as s*** and trying to start a wagon on me again. Last two games the Flower wagon starters were also scum, so that‘s a good lead.
Ultra and Zolo also voted for you, what do you think of them? Also what do you think of the people who did not join the wagon?

We reached a point in mafia where if you place a vote on a player you think is scum, you are labeled as scum. Sad times we live in.

Nice reaction posts flower. Let's see if we can get you lynched by the 24 hour mark. Gotta do better than this if you truly want to survive.
Nah. Vote me out.
You‘re either scum or a dumbass.

Ultra and Zolo also voted for you, what do you think of them? Also what do you think of the people who did not join the wagon?
The people who didn‘t join are actually smart and realize the same Flower D1 wagon thing is occurring like in the previous games. And guess what, I was Town in all those games.

Also, I don‘t have to explain shit to you. You however will have to answer for your crimes of getting a Town Flower lynched D1 afterwards.

The people who didn‘t join are actually smart and realize the same Flower D1 wagon thing is occurring like in the previous games. And guess what, I was Town in all those games.

Also, I don‘t have to explain shit to you. You however will have to answer for your crimes of getting a Town Flower lynched D1 afterwards.
Hmmm so if a player does not vote you, they are town and not necessarily scum who have TMI, interesting way of thinking flower.

Why so violent? I asked you a simple question, you said people who vote you are either dumbasses or scum. So, do you scum read ultra and zolo? or they are dumbasses town?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I find scum using my own methods and means, don't think you can comprehend such thing. Not yet.

As for that part, i find it fascinating you are too hung up on it, I am not playing right now under the impression that they are scum partners, is there a possibility they are? ofcourse, if both of them flip scum then no shit they are partners, unless you think there is multiball mafia faction game going on here. Which if you think is the case, then please enlighten me.
how hung up u r doesnt matter. if u arent pursuing that possibility then it qualifies as a mere shade. they r both individually scummy as in its possible 1 of them indie one mafia. low chance both mafia. they dont have to be in a multiball set up.

fuji has no reason to defend her 5 hours into the phase from 3 votes. also he town read her before the wagon started and stuck to his town read, this is something u have not been faithfully keeping track off when making that statement, hence the lack of analysis

the way i see it, flowa told me and fuji to stop arguing since we r running in circles. this could read tmi. its way too early to tell us this. on the flip side, fuji town reading flowa despite the sht shes done this game also could read to a level of tmi. i do not think both are aligned for these reasons. shame to see this lack of analysis coming from u

Hmmm so if a player does not vote you, they are town and not necessarily scum who have TMI, interesting way of thinking flower.

Why so violent? I asked you a simple question, you said people who vote you are either dumbasses or scum. So, do you scum read ultra and zolo? or they are dumbasses town?
I already said previously I read Ultra as Town, so how about you read? And scum TMI? Don‘t give me that crap. Some people can actually read me.

Status
Not open for further replies.