• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It comes off as too extreme to be authentic at first glance.

But back to you, if you don’t see alignment between Fuji and Flower then why are you shading him with it? Why is your mind going there?

Your approach of “just lynch both and if they both flip scum then they’re scummates” is a scummy way to handle things and doesn’t even answer why you would accuse him of being her teammate for self admittedly no real reason.
You gonna answer my question first before throwing more questions my way?

"all scum"
it was literally half scum half town, and both games r close to 50% scum to town ratio. voting u is NAI. stop addressing me like u r the center of the universe. i dont care. u r lowering ur chances

lets start with scum reads outside of omgusing me and soul. what u got?
I don‘t have to tell you shit.

Emil

Certified Memelord
This post comes across as trying to save face and shifting the blame to me. No, Ekko, the blame is on you.
i dont care who u blame, i want to win the game. i can take all the blame if u flip town. i know i have it in me to not lynch u if u truly r town here. its on you now to make me see it from your PoV. like i said i will give chances, i dont want to risk losing an active player early and am not planning to tunnel like last game in the slimmer of chance that you are town. im gna ask u again, read the game and give us ur reads outside of me/soul. go

Nah, you‘re just acting tough now. And the fact you‘re doing this shows you have only limited interest in actually solvin my slot here. You just want to push. In addition, you suggested to lynch me by the 24h mark. This day has 48h and D1 is important. You trying to speed lynch like this is also scummy af.
ofcourse, for scum do not deserve mercy, you wanted to lynch nat while she is asleep, but when and attempt happens to you, you cry me a river?

If i had zero interest, I would not be asking you questions, that you are unfortunately failing to answer them.

What Soul and Ekko have done:

Started the push on me when they knew or thought I would be sleeping.
Neither of them seemingly understands that shortening the day by hammering is only helping scum.
They both only act tough and try saving face instead of actually considering I could be Town here.

In short: No Town motivation from either slot. Feel free to lynch one next day and the other the day after.

If you’re town what you’re doing rn isn’t helping.

And before you say “I don’t care”, take a step back and realize you should lol.
Prof, I‘ve been through the same shit three games in a row, you honestly think I give a damn now?

If you want me out and not play so badly you wanna lynch me D1 every game, just say so. Then I might as well not play anymore at all.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What Soul and Ekko have done:

Started the push on me when they knew or thought I would be sleeping.
Neither of them seemingly understands that shortening the day by hammering is only helping scum.
They both only act tough and try saving face instead of actually considering I could be Town here.

In short: No Town motivation from either slot. Feel free to lynch one next day and the other the day after.
do u think ur play this day and last game early day 1 has been the same?

But back to you, if you don’t see alignment between Fuji and Flower then why are you shading him with it? Why is your mind going there?

Well, I said I am not playing the game under the operation anyone is scum partners, that's not how I approach a game. As for why I made that statement was because I am not a fan of how he was reluctant to join a wagon on the girl, and could possibly be TMI and they are partners. Also, my mind never went back to it. Ekko was questioning it and I responded to him accordingly.

Your approach of “just lynch both and if they both flip scum then they’re scummates” is a scummy way to handle things and doesn’t even answer why you would accuse him of being her teammate for self admittedly no real reason.
That was response to ekko statement, it was never an approach. It's common sense that if both players flip scum that they are partners.

As for no real reason to make such statement, there is. Read above. I just don't operate the game trying to find scum partners. Does not mean I don't see it if both of them are scum, would explain his reaction regarding flower wagon.

Prof, I‘ve been through the same shit three games in a row, you honestly think I give a damn now?

If you want me out and not play so badly you wanna lynch me D1 every game, just say so. Then I might as well not play anymore at all.
I’ve not been a part of any of those D1 wagons. I enjoy playing with you. But I think this wagon has merit.

I think you played scummy last game too early on but your reaction to the wagon made me town read you. This reaction isn’t as convincing.

You wanted to win so bad last game you were begging to have Baki modkilled in dead chat. So yeah I think you should give a damn if you’re town bc I know you care about winning.

I’ve not been a part of any of those D1 wagons. I enjoy playing with you. But I think this wagon has merit.

I think you played scummy last game too early on but your reaction to the wagon made me town read you. This reaction isn’t as convincing.

You wanted to win so bad last game you were begging to have Baki modkilled in dead chat. So yeah I think you should give a damn if you’re town bc I know you care about winning.
Have you ever considered I might just be out of energy to defend myself again?

Status
Not open for further replies.