• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Have you ever considered I might just be out of energy to defend myself again?
u never have to really defend urself. work with us instead. assume me and soul got mod cleared as town. where do u go from here? im getting tired of this as well. i want to chill in the games too. if u want to double down i'll kindly send u to dead chat. im rly not in the mood

What Soul and Ekko have done:

Started the push on me when they knew or thought I would be sleeping.
Neither of them seemingly understands that shortening the day by hammering is only helping scum.
They both only act tough and try saving face instead of actually considering I could be Town here.

In short: No Town motivation from either slot. Feel free to lynch one next day and the other the day after.
I can't speak for ekko, but I can speak for myself. You see all the amount of juicy information I have out already? this is precisely what I am after. It's like domino effect, might be double edge sword play, but you gotta be dangerous and daring sometimes.

You came into the thread cussing, angry, not helping yourself at all. You honestly thought you would get speed lynched? lol. It would of been awesome if it had happened but my expectations were low. Let's also add that this reaction of yours feels forced and not genuine, not really sure I buy the authenticity of it. You did not react this way in the past, given some other players probably know you better than I do.

This is what I was after, your reaction eventually to get a read on you, and what I have gotten, well, was not the townie flower I was expecting.

You automatically jumped the gun and scum read people for what reason exactly? weren't we very transparent in voting you in the thread? you acting like we were doing it under the bus. I was very open about it.

You are also still maintained your town read on ultra for what reasons again? cause he claimed miller? but he voted you? don't you find it odd? why are you being too trusting toward the guy? you think he can't fake a miller claim?

Why did you leave out zolo when i questioned you? he also voted you? why is he not scum?

You also were very buddy buddying with alot of people and felt like you were pocketing around too much for my liking. Didn't get a read on you.

Now your excuse of your anger is that this apparently happened to you before, but you always handled yourself pretty well, not this time. Look at yourself, you are such a mess, that cap post of yours was probably the fakest thing i ever read in the thread so far. You acting this way from a mere 4 votes on you in a majority lynch game. Don't you think you are over reacting? I don't see why town would react this way, knowing very well we are 7 votes away from majority. But you, took it in a very defensive manner, makes little sense for town and more sense for scum to exhibit such reaction.

@Dr_Professor83 this was meant seriously. Like, all I do is defend myself against bullshit D1. And then I get to play D2 or I‘m offed before then. I barely get to actually play a game these days.
Well, if these feelings are genuine then I sympathize. I do know that you have expressed frustration about dying early or “having games ruined” out of games. My heart is just guarded rn lol. I don’t want to be manipulated bc I’m soft.

Giving your reads and trying to solve the game doesn’t actually require you to defend yourself right now though. That’s just playing the game as normally. I realize maybe it’s not as chill as you might have hoped with a gun to your head lol.

Well, if these feelings are genuine then I sympathize. I do know that you have expressed frustration about dying early or “having games ruined” out of games. My heart is just guarded rn lol. I don’t want to be manipulated bc I’m soft.

Giving your reads and trying to solve the game doesn’t actually require you to defend yourself right now though. That’s just playing the game as normally. I realize maybe it’s not as chill as you might have hoped with a gun to your head lol.
V

Alright. I know there might be a Hunter Indie in the game.

Thoughts, everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.