• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you seriously wondering about why I might know :goatasure:?
I am wondering about why you might know yet still be comfortable talking about it lol.

Bc obviously my first thought is you’re claiming hunted lol. In which case why would you ever just say that here for no reason?

And what are our thoughts on it even supposed to accomplish lol?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I am wondering about why you might know yet still be comfortable talking about it lol.

Bc obviously my first thought is you’re claiming hunted lol. In which case why would you ever just say that here for no reason?

w.e it is shes doing its NAI. she could be mafia and hunted. im not going to entertain NAI shite

Because one of my pushers might be said Hunter trying to off me and is thus scum?

:pepeke: Thoughts on my voters?
If you're town I think your reaction here should inform you exactly why someone like Soul might be motivated to approach you this way. You are very easy to get a reaction out of. This can be done with good or bad intentions, but I can easily see him doing this as town, you're rewarding his pressure by giving him *this*.

I voted you for the lulz. Ekko is more along for the ride, could see him being opporotunistic here, but too early to call

I'll post my thoughts on you in a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.