• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you forget or overlook that Ultra has a Miller claim going for him? I don‘t see him faking this as scum.
See, i literally asked you this question so many times, I feel like a broken record. You said everyone who voted you is scum, Ultra voted you, now you say you town read him cause of his miller claim, but why are you town reading him cause of his miller claim? what did ultra do that warrant such trust from you? aren't you usually very cautious of him generally speaking? You think he is incapable of fake claiming that he is a miller? Just not understanding where this trust is coming from, it feels off. Like you know for a fact he is townie.

When ultra voted you last game, he had better posts than he has right now in this game and you scum read him to oblivion, but now it's the complete opposite and the fact that you are town reading him because he stated he scans guilty is alarming to me. It's not only inconsistent with your statement that everyone who voted you are scum, it makes no sense. You even left off zolo multiple times now, when I asked you mutliple times why zolo is not scum when he voted you as well. This OMGUS play has to be consistent if you want to pull it off.

See, i literally asked you this question so many times, I feel like a broken record. You said everyone who voted you is scum, Ultra voted you, now you say you town read him cause of his miller claim, but why are you town reading him cause of his miller claim? what did ultra do that warrant such trust from you? aren't you usually very cautious of him generally speaking? You think he is incapable of fake claiming that he is a miller? Just not understanding where this trust is coming from, it feels off. Like you know for a fact he is townie.

When ultra voted you last game, he had better posts than he has right now in this game and you scum read him to oblivion, but now it's the complete opposite and the fact that you are town reading him because he stated he scans guilty is alarming to me. It's not only inconsistent with your statement that everyone who voted you are scum, it makes no sense. You even left off zolo multiple times now, when I asked you mutliple times why zolo is not scum when he voted you as well. This OMGUS play has to be consistent if you want to pull it off.
I answer when I want to, how I want to and to which posts I want to. I don‘t owe you anything. You think I‘m scum? Make a proper case and don‘t push some nonsense agenda or grasp at straws like using the time I‘m awake to push me. Like Jfc is this horrendous.

I answer when I want to, how I want to and to which posts I want to. I don‘t owe you anything. You think I‘m scum? Make a proper case and don‘t push some nonsense agenda or grasp at straws like using the time I‘m awake to push me. Like Jfc is this horrendous.

You know what is horrendous, everything you have done since 'waking up'.

You complain and cry, but when you ask you for reasons, for answers, you just cry some more. No point indulging more with you, you didn't do anything that warrants me moving my vote off you either. So it stays. Also, good job outing that you are hunted, if you are truly town and that claim of yours is legit, you effectively sealed your fate regardless.

I am actually surprised Flower did not claim as well. Interesting, you would think with hour frustrated she was, she would claim to get it done with and save herself headache.

I am very very curious about all the people opinions and thoughts as they catch up. More and more people are entering the jungle slowly, when you have everyone gathered inside the jungle, is when things get truly fun. Their true colors will be exposed for what they truly are and from that point, it's each person for themselves, their life is what will be on the line.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
This might be the newbie side of me sayin this.
But from what I know lyin bout bein a Miller is something you should not do.

The short term rewards of going deep in a game or even winning it is not really worth it as no one will be as willing to trust another Miller claim down the line.

Basically, lyin bout bein a Miller poisons the well and would make future games needlessly harder.
I'm not sure about this. It depends on player to player.

In my experience I have seen Ultra doing some pretty wacky shit. Once he claimed a lie detector and later on flipped scum :kobeha:

If I see him claiming such things, it'd take some time to sink in.

me too

i'm also liking ekko in the ekko vs fuji interaction.

not liking fuji in any of them. :/
Alright, Ill bite. Please expand on what you said, because saying “you arent liking X persons post” but not explaining why is not really constructive.

Tell me why you arent liking my posts and then tell me why you like Ekkos/Ultras. And general game reads

Same for you @SoulKiller. Eager to see what you come up with when I wake up.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.