• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
do u see my point?

fuji admitted to playing differently

flowa is avoiding to admit that

town fuji read town flowa correctly last game

both of them playing differently this game

i for one dont think both of them r town, and if they r then it doesnt make sense to me how they r leaning town on each other if the other person is playing differently.

i read them both correctly last game for the most part. read flowa as town with a strong claim, and read fuji as town. im struggling with that this game due to the different play style. i want to know how r they both town leaning on each other
I believe I stated multiple times in multiple games that my playstyle is NAI, It depends on my mood/desire to play at any given time. I also explained why I town leaned on Flower earlier, what you seem to have seen in her play, ie her excitement + friendliness , while a bit odd It didnt really ping me because I didn't sense any realy intent/agenda behind it. Therefore my town lean on her here, its pretty simple stuff.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Alright, Ill bite. Please expand on what you said, because saying “you arent liking X persons post” but not explaining why is not really constructive.

Tell me why you arent liking my posts and then tell me why you like Ekkos/Ultras. And general game reads

Same for you @SoulKiller. Eager to see what you come up with when I wake up.

Peace.
Your posts don’t seem genuine and I can sense that you are trying to show that you don’t care much but you do much more.

Alright, Ill bite. Please expand on what you said, because saying “you arent liking X persons post” but not explaining why is not really constructive.

Tell me why you arent liking my posts and then tell me why you like Ekkos/Ultras. And general game reads

Same for you @SoulKiller. Eager to see what you come up with when I wake up.

Peace.
Overall Ultra felt better, I thought his responses and the points he addressed made sense and gave me good vibes, like he is trying to get a read on you. Your responses while were fine, it was in the weaker side and didn't necessarily pinged me as townie from it.

As for my reads it's too early for those. Not much fan of flower response/behavior and her overreaction, was eager to see how she react because if she is townie she can be useful and this would be a good opportunity to get a better read on her. Still waiting to see people thoughts on stuff.

T-Pein have a question mark on.

Have my eyes on Ultra

Ekko is weird to me, didn't like his reaction when I proposed to vote for flower, and he hesitated. Null

You are in the null/scummy side. Although I agree with you that Pero is being kinda off, didn't like how he said you and flower are his biggest scum reads but didn't vote either.

Charlie early post regarding claiming were weird, felt very self cautious.

Have no opinion about the rest.

Sorry guys i got busy:luffydab:

Can someone pls update me little on the flavour wise here setup first, how many skooms we loking at here? Single mafia or multiball? Likely indies and stuff?

Also my role mentions or confirm the presence of 2 other townies in the game, dunno if naming them would out my character or not though. I can do it since roles will not flip until the end i read.​

Kagu Nyan

What didn’t seem genuine about my posts? Its still really vague Kagu but ok. And of course I cared to an extent because Usopp was ticking me off.
The thing about him sussing you and you saying he does that all of the time. But he didn’t do it last game. So that’s an obvious miss.

Yeah this ticking off part is not okay because you are reacting pretty badly here. You were pretty chill with your discussion about oily burgers until this thing with Ekko started. Then you lost your cool.

Overall Ultra felt better, I thought his responses and the points he addressed made sense and gave me good vibes, like he is trying to get a read on you. Your responses while were fine, it was in the weaker side and didn't necessarily pinged me as townie from it.

As for my reads it's too early for those. Not much fan of flower response/behavior and her overreaction, was eager to see how she react because if she is townie she can be useful and this would be a good opportunity to get a better read on her. Still waiting to see people thoughts on stuff.

T-Pein have a question mark on.

Have my eyes on Ultra

Ekko is weird to me, didn't like his reaction when I proposed to vote for flower, and he hesitated. Null

You are in the null/scummy side. Although I agree with you that Pero is being kinda off, didn't like how he said you and flower are his biggest scum reads but didn't vote either.

Charlie early post regarding claiming were weird, felt very self cautious.

Have no opinion about the rest.
Wait, you say Ultra gave you good vibes but you have him as someone to keep an eye on?

My response to him was in regard to his vote on me which he never expanded on. Should I have cared more about it? I figured he would just unvote me anyways as the day progresses and he did.

T-pein I actually feel null/ town about him unless Flower is scum. Because I dont see scum T-pein defending town Flowa like this.

Pero is super off, read his posts.

i see your devotion to humanity
my cats will help

[vote lynch flowa]

1 - @Flowa
2 - @Peroroncino
3 - @Kagurashii
4 - @Yo Tan Wa
5 - @Fujishiro
6 - @Blue
7 - @Natalija
8 - @RippedCal
9 - @Ekkologix
10 - @Charlie
11 - @Xlaw
12 - @Pot Goblin
13 - @T-Pein™
14 - @QueenEmilia
15 - @SoulKiller
16 - @Dr_Professor83
17 - @Ultra
18 - @Don DaSlayer
19 - @Nikamara
20 - @Zolo

more votes on flowa pls. outed scum
Any reason as to why she’s outed scum and why you’re SK’s sidekick?

we got 4 votes bois, come on 6 more to go.

@Natalija flower expressed desires to lynch you while you are asleep. Come over here and place a vote on her and show her that karma is real.
:few: What’s happening

Kagu Nyan

This post actually strike me as odd because usually there's some impetus to doing this kind of research on your own character. I've honestly never done this unless I was thinking about how to set up a fake claim.
You got a point here, chief. :amazing:

Status
Not open for further replies.