• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
As one of the 6 great generals under the heaven, what are your reads fellow GG.
I only read up to 20 pages earlier today.

Flowa is ruthless as skoom so her friendly play early this game make her Town lean for me. I didn't observe the reactions you guys wanted but she always over react to sus on her so my stand is townie on her for now.
Fuji didn't ping me in the posts i read so should be town.
I felt powa wolf vibes from Ekko. he's slight scum lean for me rn.

Pot gameplay feel similar to his last game so i believe he's Town.
You Soul seem to be playing differently, though not sure if that make ya good or bad given ya were scum last game. It's leaning bad than good in my book for now.

Ultra claimed miller and was focusing on Fuji which felt bit like tunneling but the impression i got was it was coming from townie mindset. I'd also question if players don't bat eye on me claiming Miller and voting someone,

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
‎
3 - @Kagurashii
4 - @Yo Tan Wa
11 - @Xlaw
14 - @QueenEmilia
16 - @Dr_Professor83
18 - @Don DaSlayer
19 - @Nikamara
20 - @Zolo

Zolo, Prof, Don, Nika, Kagura, Yo, Xlaw and Queen Emilia.

I kow Kagu and Yo's timezone so they should be posting soon but yeah, some fresh posts are needed. Atm we are just running circles imo.
So far to this point:

Soul suspecting Flowa for being bubbly? :suresure:

I liked his entry and some of his interactions so I’m going to give him a town lean.

Ekko is mostly about Flower, Charlie and Fuji. He makes some nice points too. Town lean.

My gganbu (you) are scum lean. Sorry :owo:

Pot is also scum lean because he’s just giving theoretical answers and acting too naive.

flower is scum lean for trying to lynch players when they are sleeping. That’s really evil. :catblush:

Also

Unvote :catpole:

Kagu Nyan

‎

Flowa is ruthless as skoom so her friendly play early this game make her Town lean for me. I didn't observe the reactions you guys wanted but she always over react to sus on her so my stand is townie on her for now.

You Soul seem to be playing differently, though not sure if that make ya good or bad given ya were scum last game. It's leaning bad than good in my book for now.

Ultra claimed miller and was focusing on Fuji which felt bit like tunneling but the impression i got was it was coming from townie mindset. I'd also question if players don't bat eye on me claiming Miller and voting someone,
Your reads are totally my opposite!! :amazing:

I’m glad you’re confirmed town :finally:

Going to have a break at work soon, then I’m going to find that Ultra claim.

Town: Yo, Ultra, Fuji.

Scum: Ekko, SK (don‘t see the two being aligned, though).

Pein can be anything, but he gives off better vibes than last game.

Kagu Nyan

‎

i see your devotion to humanity
my cats will help

[vote lynch flowa]

1 - @Flowa
2 - @Peroroncino
3 - @Kagurashii
4 - @Yo Tan Wa
5 - @Fujishiro
6 - @Blue
7 - @Natalija
8 - @RippedCal
9 - @Ekkologix
10 - @Charlie
11 - @Xlaw
12 - @Pot Goblin
13 - @T-Peinâ„¢
14 - @QueenEmilia
15 - @SoulKiller
16 - @Dr_Professor83
17 - @Ultra
18 - @Don DaSlayer
19 - @Nikamara
20 - @Zolo

more votes on flowa pls. outed scum
What did you get from Soul to change your mind and hop on the Flowa wagon? :catpole:

I gotta say, you suddenly drawing attention to the presence of an Indi to divert attention from your wagon, I can't say it looks great.

On the other hand I don't see any objective benefit to this kind of play, nor do I see you completely fabricating this as it's quite the unique angle. I'm willing to believe you showing what your momma gave you to a potential hunter is kind of your bog standard emotional defense to being falsely accused and escalating the situation needlessly. Suffice to say, you will be reaping what you sow, but I'll leave that to the Hunter. AKA Ekko.

[Unvote]
What indie? @Flowa

I don’t get this whole convo at all

Lol what reads, I haven’t read anything.

For me now Yo is confirmed town. I think one of Susopp and SK must be scum.

It’s interesting to see Kagu’s polarising reads in comparison to Yo, might be worth noting and comparing.

That’s it :milaugh:
I see. Is Yo confirmed to you mechanically? Just yes or no.

Status
Not open for further replies.