• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
during fuji's game TAC said he was gonna be afk cause he was going to a party or something,then Usopp started a wagon on him, i called him scum and fired a kill on him and i was right he was scum and TAC was town.
So what you’re saying is that Susopp is scum when he’s opportunistic? I think he’s too chaotic for it to be that easy. Need to see him post

What Pero has going for him which I like, is that he actually inquires what kind of info my lynch would even provide. I see Ekko and SK pushing me, with SK saying it‘s for info, but none of them says what they would even gain from said info. They don‘t seem all that interested in solving anything, they just wanna push.

Damn, over 20 pages behind. Feel free to quote/tag me but i won't answer until I catch up or i'll miss something

This what you worried about this early? thinking of how to save yourself incase you get the heat huh?
When y'all will finally learn i like to ask bunch of questions/reasure myself, regardless of my role.

are you voting anyone charles?
T-Pein I believe but it's nothing really strong. He's acting different than usually but to think about it he's usually scum so maybe that's actually good thing. I'm willing to change that.

true, their avatars look similar it gets confusing. Hopefully, we won't have to deal with this for so long.
Join Kittycore

assume a team of 4 strong mafia, 1 indie, maybe 2 at most. ship it and clip it
Isn't it to low? I'm not balancing expert but assuming there are different factions, Ratchet would take in consideration potential crossfire between them i bet. Even if you make them all strong, they can still kill each other. That's pretty optimistic approach imo.

If Charles read the OP then surely he didn't miss this part:

Limited Flips - Role names and flavour will be revealed upon a player's death. A full list of abilities will only be revealed at the end of the game.

Which I think all but precludes anti claim, since it would have the opposite of its intended effect by confirming what otherwise would not be confirmed.

Minus points for him.
Now that's reach and a half. I always read OP before posting, unless that post is "hello". Why would flipping only as names mean there're no anti claim abilities or anything like that? What's contradictory here?

this got amplified to me by the fact that he did not vote anyone yet. i may be reading too much into it, but i dont sense much interest to solve coming from him
I literally quoted you in post I voted. Tbh, as for now i have no real scum reads. Despite that pushing I generally like you and Ultra. Mostly because I can't remember game where you haven't pushed me as town. Ultra is way more straight to the point as town (whether he's right or not). Also nobody CCd Miller claim. Out of you 3 I dislike SK the most. Last time I saw "idk man, i have that gut feeling" he was GF. But I may be biased because he pushes me rn, idk. I have no real reason to scum read Fuji or Flower for now (page 21). Although this "let's Lynch someone who's sleeping" is a shetty move. Idk if scummy but shetty for sure. Who's left? That's most of active people for now, so yeah. I won't jump at someone without having stronger.

What Pero has going for him which I like, is that he actually inquires what kind of info my lynch would even provide. I see Ekko and SK pushing me, with SK saying it‘s for info, but none of them says what they would even gain from said info. They don‘t seem all that interested in solving anything, they just wanna push.
Lol he could just as well be pocketing you, trying to seem town.

It doesn’t really clear him if he asks one question

Clarification on Flips

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Limited Flips - Role names and flavour will be revealed upon a player's death. A full list of abilities will only be revealed at the end of the game.
There seems to be some misunderstanding around the wording here. Let's take a hypothetical role - Yoshi P (the game's producer), a Serial Game Master. If Yoshi P were to be lynched, it would be shown as follows:

Yoshi P (Ratchet), a Serial Game Master was lynched.

And that would be it. The full role sheet, including what exactly "Game Master" is, flavour text associated and so forth, will only be posted at the end of the game.

Prof ISO:

Then why would you bother saying it?

Usually you go on and on about how well Ultra town reads you and acuse him of being scum when he “reads you wrong”. I find it odd you have no comments at all on him voting you of all people rn.
Actually justified. I give him that.
I don’t like T-Pein this game btw. Definitely don’t like that last Ekko vote.
Pein might be pocketing here, yeah. Though I don't think he'd try the same trick again. I can see him being tired of D1 Flower wagons as Town, too.
It comes off as too extreme to be authentic at first glance.

But back to you, if you don’t see alignment between Fuji and Flower then why are you shading him with it? Why is your mind going there?

Your approach of “just lynch both and if they both flip scum then they’re scummates” is a scummy way to handle things and doesn’t even answer why you would accuse him of being her teammate for self admittedly no real reason.
Good post.
No commend on him being wrong about you. Which should be shocking or something to potentially change your read on him from your normal town POV I would think. Unless he’s right?
Already replied to that.
Or are you not really reading my posts properly?
Good observation.
If you’re town what you’re doing rn isn’t helping.

And before you say “I don’t care”, take a step back and realize you should lol.
Thoughts on equity between him and Flower?
I’ve not been a part of any of those D1 wagons. I enjoy playing with you. But I think this wagon has merit.

I think you played scummy last game too early on but your reaction to the wagon made me town read you. This reaction isn’t as convincing.

You wanted to win so bad last game you were begging to have Baki modkilled in dead chat. So yeah I think you should give a damn if you’re town bc I know you care about winning.
Yeah, it’s crossed my mind. So has an all out AtE gambit that could be happening between us rn.
Well, if these feelings are genuine then I sympathize. I do know that you have expressed frustration about dying early or “having games ruined” out of games. My heart is just guarded rn lol. I don’t want to be manipulated bc I’m soft.

Giving your reads and trying to solve the game doesn’t actually require you to defend yourself right now though. That’s just playing the game as normally. I realize maybe it’s not as chill as you might have hoped with a gun to your head lol.
No thoughts other then I’m confused how you’d know that and why you’d be comfortable saying it if you do lol.
I am wondering about why you might know yet still be comfortable talking about it lol.

Bc obviously my first thought is you’re claiming hunted lol. In which case why would you ever just say that here for no reason?

And what are our thoughts on it even supposed to accomplish lol?
It felt like “look an elephant” lol.
You mean like an executioner then?

That would make more sense lol.
Are you gonna end the game if we feed you Flower?
Are people who have lynchers/executioners after them typically informed of that?

Generally I like Prof. Sounds more like his Town self again and gives off paranoia I'd expect of him as Town. Also like his interaction with SK.

Town lean.

Now that's reach and a half. I always read OP before posting, unless that post is "hello". Why would flipping only as names mean there're no anti claim abilities or anything like that? What's contradictory here?
Because the anti claim mechanism is staring you right in the face - abilities cannot be verified, so all townies rarely have something hard, and scum have more wiggle room.

Having a additional anti claim on top of this which would do the opposite and confirm abilities by punishing the claimants seems to defeat the purpose.

I'm not accusing you of not reading the OP, I'm wondering how you read the OP and then gave some very bread and butter speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.