Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the first time u say this though
No. I clearly said I have other reasons.

1) You seemingly don't care about hammering the day early. Neither does SK. Day 1 is important, though, so you don't care if we don't have much time to discuss.

2) You also clearly tried piling votes on me when I wasn't even here to defend.

This has nothing to do with you voting me, but you don't display a Town mindset here.

Also, you could have easily gotten me lynched there. What info would you have gained from my Town flip? Please elaborate what you would have done with said info. Because neither you nor SK seem to care about that.

Emil

Certified Memelord
No. I clearly said I have other reasons.

1) You seemingly don't care about hammering the day early. Neither does SK. Day 1 is important, though, so you don't care if we don't have much time to discuss.

2) You also clearly tried piling votes on me when I wasn't even here to defend.

This has nothing to do with you voting me, but you don't display a Town mindset here.
both of these r NAI. ive hammerd many before while asleep.

you also displayed willingness to hammer me and nat while asleep. whats with the hypocricy

notice how when we pushed u we never said u willing to hammer others while asleep is a reason to scum read u. its an NAI thing. however u r trying to use it as a reason to force a scum read on me now seems really desperate

Status
Not open for further replies.