• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I only read up to 20 pages earlier today.

Flowa is ruthless as skoom so her friendly play early this game make her Town lean for me. I didn't observe the reactions you guys wanted but she always over react to sus on her so my stand is townie on her for now.
Fuji didn't ping me in the posts i read so should be town.
I felt powa wolf vibes from Ekko. he's slight scum lean for me rn.

Pot gameplay feel similar to his last game so i believe he's Town.
You Soul seem to be playing differently, though not sure if that make ya good or bad given ya were scum last game. It's leaning bad than good in my book for now.

Ultra claimed miller and was focusing on Fuji which felt bit like tunneling but the impression i got was it was coming from townie mindset. I'd also question if players don't bat eye on me claiming Miller and voting someone,
what wud scum flowa be doing in ur opinion?

Emil

Certified Memelord
Lol what reads, I haven’t read anything.

For me now Yo is confirmed town. I think one of Susopp and SK must be scum.

It’s interesting to see Kagu’s polarising reads in comparison to Yo, might be worth noting and comparing.

That’s it :milaugh:
this slot is probably not town

Does that fit a scum role/Hunter Indie?
Kinda, there is another guy that fits. The guy in my avy. He enjoys hunting the strong and killing them. I was actually wondering if SK was that guy cause he kept talking about the thrill of the hunt and preys and shit. Wondered if it was a PR but it seems like he’s just doing it for the lulz.

Who talked about Niddhog?

Kinda, there is another guy that fits. The guy in my avy. He enjoys hunting the strong and killing them. I was actually wondering if SK was that guy cause he kept talking about the thrill of the hunt and preys and shit. Wondered if it was a PR but it seems like he’s just doing it for the lulz.

Who talked about Niddhog?
Nidhogg is mentioned in my role. Says he's staring at me. That's why I assume it's a hint I'm being hunted or sth.

Emil

Certified Memelord
What Pero has going for him which I like, is that he actually inquires what kind of info my lynch would even provide. I see Ekko and SK pushing me, with SK saying it‘s for info, but none of them says what they would even gain from said info. They don‘t seem all that interested in solving anything, they just wanna push.
i didnt say its for info
im lynching scum

Status
Not open for further replies.