• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's sth to keep in mind.

That damn Nidhogg :few:.
He’s really fucking cool. In FF14 a Dragons power/vitality comes from their eyes. In ancient times his kind and the humans in the area lived in harmony until one day the king of those humans and an army ambushed his sister, killed her, and feasted on her eyes+ body to gain power.

He heard his sisters cries and came down to fight them but now powered up with dragon energy they managed to blind him and remove in of his eyes as well as heavily wound him, betrayal fucked him up and he swore vengeance upon them, so started the war between human and dragon and it kept going to this day.

Yall should play FF, its fucking goated.

He’s really fucking cool. In FF14 a Dragons power/vitality comes from their eyes. In ancient times his kind and the humans in the area lived in harmony until one day the king of those humans and an army ambushed his sister, killed her, and feasted on her eyes+ body to gain power.

He heard his sisters cries and came down to fight them but now powered up with dragon energy they managed to blind him and remove in of his eyes as well as heavily wound him, betrayal fucked him up and he swore vengeance upon them, so started the war between human and dragon and it kept going to this day.

I think playing actually helps me get into the lore because I looked up my chara and the summary is way too much. His story sounds kinda tragic, though.

Emil

Certified Memelord
One of the problems I have with you as a player is that you always state things as if they were a fact instead of a hypothesis, which basically already somewhat shuts the door for discussion when talking toSomeone.

I just got done skimming through it fully, I have no reason to disbelieve her hunted claim tbh, dont see any benefit for her claiming that. And she’s basically self resolving now as far as Im concerned.
its a fact. she agreed to it last game
im pointig the inconsistencies in yalls reasonings and im still not getting any justifiable answer

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

This is the same series with the cute Chocobos and Moggles?
:believe:

Status
Not open for further replies.