• No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I been trying to get a wagon going on you since yesterday. What is your definition of fast?
ah yes the famous wagon because ''pero fluffed a bit'' or'' he hasn't accused pot of being scum that means he's scum this game'' it was the opposite this time ''he hasn't interacted with pot yet that means he's scum'' ,i'm probably taking a break from mafia after this tbh since i can't do anything this is just taking the enjoyment out of the game, at least try to read me for actual threadplay

I could also go for a Pero lynch.

I was actually thinking Fuji and him might be partnered earlier as he pushed him when he has almost 0 posts but focused more on Pot. But it looks like he's given up on Pot on his own, which reflects well on him I think.
I don't think Fuji is scum tbh. Might be Indie, but he doesn't seem partnered with anyone. His argument with Ekko earlier sounds more like annoyed Town Fuji, though.

ah yes the famous wagon because ''pero fluffed a bit'' or'' he hasn't accused pot of being scum that means he's scum this game'' it was the opposite this time ''he hasn't interacted with pot yet that means he's scum'' ,i'm probably taking a break from mafia after this tbh since i can't do anything this is just taking the enjoyment out of the game, at least try to read me for actual threadplay
I read your posts, they are filled with you not taking any kind of stance, defensive and full of wifom.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I read your posts, they are filled with you not taking any kind of stance, defensive and full of wifom.
you never needed to read anything of mine other than jokes to try and get me lynched if you were scum that would be one thing but your alignment doesn't even matter cause you do it as town too,guess what just like in BB i'm town here too.

you never needed to read anything of mine other than jokes to try and get me lynched if you were scum that would be one thing but your alignment doesn't even matter cause you do it as town too,guess what just like in BB i'm town here too.
Alright, who do you wanna vote rn? What are your current reads?

You say you are town so surely by now you should have something right?
Did Ekko just dip now? Don't even see a "show ignored content" message anymore lol.
He’s been gone a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.