• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But yeah, no clue about the setup or flavour. Read the wiki page for my chara and it's a lot of lore, so I gave up :catsweat:.
Never heard about this game...and im town. And dont give a shit about my character . Not gonna bother to check wiki for my character..
This post is rubbing me bad way..

Could be, idk. I think it's unnecessary risk for him, that's for sure. Town read isn't based solely on miller claim anyway.
So you’re not sure if he’d be bold as mafia but you think it’s unnecessary?

Alright. I just don’t trust it so easily cause many people do it as scum and I hope someone has an eye on him.

So you’re not sure if he’d be bold as mafia but you think it’s unnecessary?

Alright. I just don’t trust it so easily cause many people do it as scum and I hope someone has an eye on him.
Yeah, I mean I know meaning of word bold. But you can be bold to gain something. As scum all he gains here in unwanted attention

she said i was super shy this game as her reason for voting me, but that's not only a lie there's also the fact she never played with me before so she doesn't know me well enough to say that
Yo, don’t act stupid. I’m saying you’re acting shy which is a telltale of people who are (still) uncomfortable being scum. Am not comparing it to anything else

So not sure what to think about your pissy OMGUS :risitavirus:

That's sensitive topic here xd
Well if its scum flowa then dont why making fuss about it. Its always hit or miss at D0
:kayneshrug:

About Pero guy..dont if scum would boldly defend his buddy at start..was seen throwing tantrum like not gonna claim etc..how do u take it. Do u know his play meta

I thought the message in my PM was just flavour, but Ratchet told me it might not be just flavour afterwards. It‘s generally very cryptic.

Also, it‘s best to reveal that before I get offed anyway. I don‘t think it‘s game ending, though.
What color is this character mentioned in your role pm?

Well if its scum flowa then dont why making fuss about it. Its always hit or miss at D0
:kayneshrug:

About Pero guy..dont if scum would boldly defend his buddy at start..was seen throwing tantrum like not gonna claim etc..how do u take it. Do u know his play meta
It's because I'm NOT scum. There was never a single good case on me and I was pushed over nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.