• 48/24

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall today I’d be into lynching Pero, charles, Susopp or SK. But there’s still a whole day left, so I wanna talk to the last three.

Is there a vote count?
In the event Period is town I'd count this strongly against Nat since she casually slips him on her lynch list without any prior comment, she just parroted the consensus like the crazy bird she is. I'm ready to fry her up and have some chicken.

Fairly convinced Ekko is scum
Why?
This is pretty against the grain, why?
your push on me last game was bad but towny. this one here is bad but not towny.
What’s the difference between the two? From where I’m standing they look pretty similar.
prof how much of the game have u read?
All of it.
you never needed to read anything of mine other than jokes to try and get me lynched if you were scum that would be one thing but your alignment doesn't even matter cause you do it as town too,guess what just like in BB i'm town here too.
This contradicts with you scum reading Fuji for going after you/low hanging fruit.

In the event Period is town I'd count this strongly against Nat since she casually slips him on her lynch list without any prior comment, she just parroted the consensus like the crazy bird she is. I'm ready to fry her up and have some chicken.
Casually slips? You haven’t read a single post I’ve written nor the progression in them then.

You can count it all you want, but you’re not very clever at it right now so good luck :suresure:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Why?

This is pretty against the grain, why?

What’s the difference between the two? From where I’m standing they look pretty similar.

All of it.

This contradicts with you scum reading Fuji for going after you/low hanging fruit.
It doesnt contradict it at all.
A player who only has fluff day 0 is low hanging fruit.
Its the cheapest easiest person he could go after.

Status
Not open for further replies.